UFC in canada

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
Canadians are again so freaking annoying because they want to change the rules to smaller octagon,no knee's no elbows, if your knocked down by a strike ref calls it? whats with this bs? the commision is there just to make this crap so they feel needed. This is so stupid no one is going to watch it. because of it anderson silva is in jeopardy. I think they should pull the even if it takes place. I think they are just mad about that southpark where they lost internet hahahahaha

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Montreal is OK with everything but the rest of Canada, including here in Vancouver, doesn't like the "violence."

Yeah..as if barefisted fighting in hockey isn't "violent."

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montreal is OK with everything but the rest of Canada, including here in Vancouver, doesn't like the "violence."

Why even invite an MMA event if they don't like "the violence." That's like trying to host a football game without allowing tackles.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

**** you, Canadian!

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
dont even try to argue hockey fights their is way to much saying they are a way of keeping in safe. They have all those pads on and holkd their jersey and arms so they dont hit that hard. Read up on what canada wants the UFC to do. So stupid

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont even try to argue hockey fights their is way to much saying they are a way of keeping in safe. They have all those pads on and holkd their jersey and arms so they dont hit that hard. Read up on what canada wants the UFC to do. So stupid
I agree bro. ****ing Canadians.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree bro. ****ing Canadians.
Mullet, you are way to intelligent a guy to just keep saying that. If I didnt know better I would swear you dont have a decent arguement.....:poke:
BTW I have nothing against Canada, Im not trying to pull your chain. Just wondering where your usual thoughtful, poignant retorts are. Cause i have seen you carve Mofo's up in threads, particuarly your battle with crowpass.

Im a MASSIVE UFC fan, I dont wanna see any soft cock rules come in. and bring back the head butt! yeah baby, add's a whole new demension on the ground!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mullet, you are way to intelligent a guy to just keep saying that. If I didnt know better I would swear you dont have a decent arguement.....:poke:
BTW I have nothing against Canada, Im not trying to pull your chain. Just wondering where your usual thoughtful, poignant retorts are. Cause i have seen you carve Mofo's up in threads, particuarly your battle with crowpass.

Im a MASSIVE UFC fan, I dont wanna see any soft cock rules come in. and bring back the head butt! yeah baby, add's a whole new demension on the ground!
Ozzy, I am Canadian. It is satire, bud! I am carving bigwhiteguy up right now.

:usa2:

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ozzy, I am Canadian. It is satire, bud! I am carving bigwhiteguy up right now.

:usa2:
Lol, I know you are. i just wanted to get you in the fight more! :lmao:
You guys dont seriously wanna soften it up though do you....I would cry and that is a pathetic sight.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Canadians are again so freaking annoying because they want to change the rules to smaller octagon,no knee's no elbows, if your knocked down by a strike ref calls it? whats with this bs? the commision is there just to make this crap so they feel needed. This is so stupid no one is going to watch it. because of it anderson silva is in jeopardy. I think they should pull the even if it takes place. I think they are just mad about that southpark where they lost internet hahahahaha
one word bullskitz

flobot

flobot

Awards
  • Established
Huh.. I'd like to see you play even against AA or AAAs. We'll see if all those pads will keep you safe. It'd be a rude awakening. And yeah, a lot of players have been KO'd by a barefist punch. I bet that hurts more than a UFC glove.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All this Nationalist garbage out of the way, the Canadian crowd in Montreal was phenomenal because of its appreciative nature. They cheered, and did not boo ground practitioners for making slick sweeps and past, and did not start chanting "Can-a-da" during GSP's domination of Serra; in fact, the cheered him at the suggestion of GSP after.

I thought the crowd was reminiscent of PRIDE crowds, which significantly adds to the atmosphere of an event. I despise watching the deep-south crowds jeer and boo if somebody is not knocked out n the first 10 minutes.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All this Nationalist garbage out of the way, the Canadian crowd in Montreal was phenomenal because of its appreciative nature. They cheered, and did not boo ground practitioners for making slick sweeps and past, and did not start chanting "Can-a-da" during GSP's domination of Serra; in fact, the cheered him at the suggestion of GSP after.

I thought the crowd was reminiscent of PRIDE crowds, which significantly adds to the atmosphere of an event. I despise watching the deep-south crowds jeer and boo if somebody is not knocked out n the first 10 minutes.
I do recall that, and was impressed myself.

"Canadia, Canadia, God shed his grace on thee" oh wait that's our song.

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
ok i guess its worh hearing the good crown over premature stoppages and weak rules that might hurt anderson silva

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok i guess its worth hearing the good crowd over premature stoppages and weak rules that might hurt Anderson Silva
I fixed it...

I haven't read enough about the changes to offer any credible input, but according to what I'm reading here (which granted, is negligible), it does not sound worth it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok i guess its worh hearing the good crown over premature stoppages and weak rules that might hurt anderson silva
Nor did I say it was. Also, the likelihood of this occurring is looking quite bleak, and I have faith the UFC will continue unabated. All your nonsense about Canadians over one UFC event is obviously a bit silly.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
One day I want someone to explain to me why Canada and america seem to hate each other so much? i mean Australia and new Zealand dislike each other, but that is all sport related. Seems to be a deep seated dislike between you guys. Every American cartoon etc gives it to the canadians.
So whats with it? Am I just imagining it?
PS you guys are gonna hate me for saying this soooo much, but us Aussies cant even tell the difference in your accents! except for the "abowt" and "eh"

So, gimme the story from Canadian & American viewpoint. Whats the beef?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
One day I want someone to explain to me why Canada and america seem to hate each other so much? i mean Australia and new Zealand dislike each other, but that is all sport related. Seems to be a deep seated dislike between you guys. Every American cartoon etc gives it to the canadians.
So whats with it? Am I just imagining it?
PS you guys are gonna hate me for saying this soooo much, but us Aussies cant even tell the difference in your accents! except for the "abowt" and "eh"

So, gimme the story from Canadian & American viewpoint. Whats the beef?
I may be the wrong person to ask. I have no particular dislike for Americans.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I may be the wrong person to ask. I have no particular dislike for Americans.
I could certainly be wrong, there are prob alot from both sides that have no issue. But there is DEF some issues there somewhere. Even on X box live when I play COD, they just despise each other. Some of the Arguements i have heard have been intense.
But, like I said I might be imagining it a little, I was just curious. I have heard ALOT of intense, nasty arguements between the two so just thought Id ask. Was wondering if there was a historic issue or something. Anyway this is prob a hijack i think, so I'll leave it be.:biglaugh:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, there have been many historic reasons and the relations between Canada and the U.S., are oft-cold, but the dislike is simply social. You are giving North Americans too much credit in regards to understanding the historical reasons we should not like each other.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, there have been many historic reasons and the relations between Canada and the U.S., are oft-cold, but the dislike is simply social. You are giving North Americans too much credit in regards to understanding the historical reasons we should not like each other.
Lol, im so tempted to start a thread asking bout it all, but i dont really wanna get a name as a sh*t stirrer. And we know that thread would disintergrate into a free for all in the space of 2 pages :lmao:

bigwhiteguy29

Awards
  • Established
hahaha i dont hate them at all just there commision and sh!t. whats with that seriously. This is one rare case I hope dana sticks it to them and the rules dont change.

OzzY SluGGa

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol, You all say you dont dislike each other but you know if I started that thread it would be a war zone on AM!:biglaugh:
I'll bet you a years supply of jacked Mullet. no wait, scratch that cause i have F**k all to offer you. haha

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Female Fitness 1
Aleksandar37 MMA 8