• Anaheim Angels

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • San Francisco Giants

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Who do you guys think is going to win the world series this year? Anaheim Angels or San Francisco Giants?

My vote goes to... Anaheim!

Lets see what happens...

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
As much as I hate to say this.......Giants.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
im dying cuz my team (mariners) blew it this year. and the fact my ass lost money on both games already. ha

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Angels, ANGELS, ANGELS!!!!!

Their stadium is like a 25 minute drive from my house

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
After last night, who thinks the Giants are gonna win?

Come on, 10 to 4?

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I meant after the joke performance the giants put on last night, who still thinks the Giants are going to win?

I mean really! they lost by 6 damn runs!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
LDC,

We'll see :cool:

shady

Awards
i still think that the angel's will win the worl series . i know bonds deserves a ring but i don't think it will happen this year . and i will add that last nights game was the sh1t . you gotta love a 20 year old pitcher shuting down all those old timers .:D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
ANGELS WON, ANGELS WON, ANGELS WON, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

DAMN I'M GOOD!!

:saw:

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Red Sox are on fire,won 21 out of 23 games..Just swept Oakland in Oakland,,Look out New York here come the sox...

hogiejoe

Banned
Awards
the astros have won 12 in a row and their momenetum is going to carry on this year, it is my prediction as a houstonian

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yankees will win the world series
The Yankees won't win their division much less the series. if a New York team is in the series, it will be the Mets, which I highly doubt.

My guess, White Sox and Cards in the series. Thome versus Pujols to see who can hit the longest homerun. I'll still watch the Phillies everyday and hope for the future when we have some pitching to match our hitting!

TenMan

TenMan

Awards
The Yankees won't win their division much less the series. if a New York team is in the series, it will be the Mets, which I highly doubt.

My guess, White Sox and Cards in the series. Thome versus Pujols to see who can hit the longest homerun. I'll still watch the Phillies everyday and hope for the future when we have some pitching to match our hitting!
You've got a BIG stick in Ryan Howard. I'm from SW Mo and watched him play at MSU-then SMSU. A buddy of mine played w/ him at SMSU and always told me he'd go pro... guess he was right.