Most Inspirational (Original) quote

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok it's simple really come up with your own inspirational quote. It must be completely original so make sure you check google for similar sayings before you submit it. One submission a day max please.

The prize is 2 of these suckers....

PBold_large.jpeg

NEW pBOLD by LG Sciences:
Build Up Muscle and Improve Vascularity!

After much demand, LG Sciences has released pBOLD, an essential component of Battle Hardener, as a standalone product. pBold is the last precursor to the prized anabolic Boldenone and uses a unique pathway to convert in the body. pBOLD helps you achieve your goals in the gym and helps you to reap the following benefits:

Increase Muscle Building
Amplify Vascularity
Stimulate Appetite
Boost Nitrogen Retention
Enhance Protein Synthesis
Endurance Aid

pBOLD supports increased muscle building and vascularity to promote your performance at the gym. The added benefit of an increased appetite means this product helps you to consume more lean protein, which assists in maintaining muscle mass and recovery. You can experience breakthroughs in strength and muscle with pBOLD!

pBOLD Supplement Facts
Serving Size: ml
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend 80 mg
17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-Delta-1,4-androstadiene-3-one,17a-ol
17beta-{1-Ketoethyl}-Delta-1,4,6-androstatriene-3-one,17a-ol
Tocotrienols

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerol, HPBetaCyclodextrin, K sorbate, Na benzoate, Ca edta, sucrose, sucralose, citric acid, natural flavor

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Work, School work, home work, working out; i need this supplement that works because i work!"

haha. good first original quote! I'll submit more the next couple days for sure! looks like an awesome product!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How long is this promo running so i know how many quotes i need to think of? haha

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Work, School work, home work, working out; i need this supplement that works because i work!"

haha. good first original quote! I'll submit more the next couple days for sure! looks like an awesome product!
Not a bad start :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Leadership major checking in ;)

"Leadership is not based off the amount of followers you have, but rather the amount of change you inspire. Be the change."

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
"You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good quotes guys, this is already getting interesting.

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. -Derek Zoolander" -Me

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"You don't get what you wish for, you get what you work for."
I've heard that somewhere but idk where. Haha
I think it might be on the side of my BSN shaker cup.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"It's the bonds you have with family and friends that are the only things that keep you in this world!" - this is my favorite saying.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't talk about it be about it

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Make money, hammer sloots, and lift heavy $hit.

Trademarked and property of hardwork25 inc.

Haha

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's what it says on my BSN Shaker cup.
Yea same here! Haha. Got my bsn shaker at the Arnold classic last year!

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
To achieve what others wont,
you have to DO what others don't!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is. -Derek Zoolander" -Me
I'm confused are you saying your Derek Zoolander lol

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some good quotes, a couple aren't original (that means your own quote not somebody else s). Oh and somebody posted more than one quote lol one a day please.

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Some good quotes, a couple aren't original (that means your own quote not somebody else s). Oh and somebody posted more than one quote lol one a day please.
Oops, I missed that part somehow lol

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
No matter what anyone else says, if you believe in and challenge yourself you can achieve your goals.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Your Time

"Lift on your time, not eastern time, not pacific time, not your lifting partners time; your time!"-LeanEngineer

Just thought of this one because so many people lift with their partner and some days they won't lift if their partner cant. You have your goals and your dreams so go and achieve them on your time!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your Time

"Lift on your time, not eastern time, not pacific time, not your lifting partners time; your time!"-LeanEngineer

Just thought of this one because so many people lift with their partner and some days they won't lift if their partner cant. You have your goals and your dreams so go and achieve them on your time!
good point I deal with that from time to time with clients who use it as an excuse.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
good point I deal with that from time to time with clients who use it as an excuse.
Yea my old workout partner was always late and I ended up just not waiting and just start working out whenever i got there. Haha. But Ur a personal trainer?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Life is consistently filled with patterns of stress and adaption in the gym and out. Learn how adapt to that stress and conquer life."- Me

Took some deep thought on that one!.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Life is consistently filled with patterns of stress and adaption in the gym and out. Learn how adapt to that stress and conquer life."- Me

Took some deep thought on that one!.
lol yah I can almost feel your pain tbone :lol

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
"You need to be stronger than the hand life deals you. Because when life calls your bluff, your reaction determines if you win or lose the game" came up with that after my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He's all good now :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"You need to be stronger than the hand life deals you. Because when life calls your bluff, your reaction determines if you win or lose the game" came up with that after my husband was diagnosed with prostate cancer. He's all good now :)
Glad to hear that Levy lesson well learned. Power in that one.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I'm confused are you saying your Derek Zoolander lol
its a reference to the office

Also here is entry 2(been looking at pbold for a bit now and am in it to win it!): "Be the best you can be, never settle for anything less. Then challenge the best, every day"

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Once you start thinking about nothing but the goal you want to fulfill; you'll do anything and everything to make sure it is fulfilled."-LeanEngineer

I thought of this one because I believe once you start thinking about your goals and eatting sleeping and doing what it takes to achieve those goals, you will eventually achieve those goals!

Really want this supplement! It looks awesome! I'm trying to be all original with these quotes! Ha

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
disney-kick-in-the-teeth.jpg

Currently logging but this is one of my favorite quotes

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
"Never take life to seriously, always try to enjoy the day and have fun"

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
"Good times, great tastes, at McDonalds"

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
"Don't limit yourself. Too many people limit themselves by what they think they can achieve. We can go as far as our minds let us. What we believe, we can achieve."

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not entering but...

"Above all else, there is just me. At the end of the day, that's all that matters. My determination, my hard work, and my sacrifices. I hold myself in high regard and the rest falls into place. The way I treat others, the way they treat me and my complete disregard for the bull ****. I am man, I run my world. That is all there is. I'm a force, a presence, a symbol, I'm success in human form. Raw determination. Death before defeat, never quit, never give in. Above all else, there is just me"

-V

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Dreams are illusive with eyes shut, elusive with eyes open, and lived only through determination.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Dreams are illusive with eyes shut, elusive with eyes open, and lived only through determination.
lol your post reminded me of Jaden Smith "How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" but in this case "How Can DreamsBe Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't ever get there if you never start heading there.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
"Being dedicated, being consistent and being self motivated in your diet, lifting and life is the key to success!"-LeanEngineer

You have to be dedicated and consistent over the long term in order to see real results and succeed. Thats how i came up with this quote! Bump for more quotes!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
"I love this promo!! I want Pbold in my mouth, no homo!!"

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Basically the quote means what you do now will alter you're future:

"In the ashes of our past lie the burning embers that ignite our future."

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actual strength is achieved on the cusp of failure
"Don't limit yourself. Too many people limit themselves by what they think they can achieve. We can go as far as our minds let us. What we believe, we can achieve."
That's pretty strong ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not entering but...

"Above all else, there is just me. At the end of the day, that's all that matters. My determination, my hard work, and my sacrifices. I hold myself in high regard and the rest falls into place. The way I treat others, the way they treat me and my complete disregard for the bull ****. I am man, I run my world. That is all there is. I'm a force, a presence, a symbol, I'm success in human form. Raw determination. Death before defeat, never quit, never give in. Above all else, there is just me"

-V
Nice.

Some great entries....

Hulkv8

Awards
Patience persistence power and protein promote the perfect body