Best Booty Contest!!! I'm stoked :) - AnabolicMinds.com

Best Booty Contest!!! I'm stoked :)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Best Booty Contest!!! I'm stoked :)

Hey guys, this is so exciting. We are offering prizes for the guy who submits the best booty shot of their Friend/GF/Wife/Sister/Acquaintance or could be just and girl you met in the gym as long as she is willing to pose for you. If you can get them to come here and post it won't hurt your cause either.

Now dah prizes ....

Name:  WYKEDGUYBANNER.png
Views: 8846
Size:  359.8 KB

Wyked 2.1
    Predatory Focus, Godlike Power

- Professional Bodybuilder level pre workout
    - Designed by a medical doctor & champion bodybuilder
    - No added colors
    - Only the ingredients you need and no fillers
    - With Agmatine sulfate
    - 4 different pump technologies
    - 4 different fat burning technologies
    - Every thing else on the market is weak in comparison

If you’re anything like me you were dismayed when the old Wyked was pulled off the market. 1,3DMAA was banned and over night there were no strong pre workouts left. I have made my own for years and I decided to bring Wyked back with my home brew for the most intense pumps and the maximum safe amount of each ingredient proven through studies to be effective.

After trying it I was shocked by how much stronger it was than the competition. Each person I gave even one scoop to was of like mind, everyone else must be under dosing their pre workouts.

As a biochemist, medical doctor, and 2012 IFBB North American Champion in my class I know what works, I get the science and I know the body. I guarantee that this will give you great pumps, energy and focus to crush the weights to dust and there is nothing toxic, only the minimum number of ingredients to get the job done.

My goal is to help you reach your goals and to do it as affordably as possible, when you succeed, I succeed.

Name:  epiandro_large.jpg
Views: 959
Size:  12.5 KB

EPIANDRO

Epiandrosterone was first brought to market by LG Sciences as a a prohormone in 2006. At that time people were skeptical but once people started trying this amazing prohormone to DHT, the market for it took off! DHT is often considered the “bad” hormone for men, but in fact science is starting to realize that perhaps we have gotten DHT all wrong!

EPIANDRO

180ml
    Serving Size 2 ml
    Servings Per Container 90
    Amount Per Serving
    Proprietary Blend 25mg
    3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol,17-one *
    beta-ecdysterone *
    * Daily Value (DV) not established.
    OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, glycerol, HPBCD, citric acid, Na benzoate, Ca EDTA, K sorbate, N&A flavor, sucralose, ace K, stevia, xanthan gum.
    These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
    Warning

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING:NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of,prostate cancer prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement,prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heart beat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. Made in a facility that may process dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, fish, barley and shellfish. Do not use if governed by any body that prohibits hormone use.

Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Name:  lg_sciences_epic_3.jpg
Views: 943
Size:  13.4 KB

Sample size.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Great contest!
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2014
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    Great contest!
    Yah this is going to be popular.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Professional Member

Can I post my own booty?
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    Can I post my own booty?
    Nobody wants to see that!!!! lol
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

WANT
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    WANT
    You know this broad or took her picture?
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Just getting some eye candy in here on a Friday night.
    I could post some nudes of some girls i have on my phone, but that may not be a good thing to do LOL

This is one of my friends (Ashley Nordman) who is also a cellucor athlete from her show recently in IL:

9. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Nobody wants to see that!!!! lol
    That hurts!
    Olympus Labs Rep
    Olympus-labs.com - Products that will turn men into demigods!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Just getting some eye candy in here on a Friday night. I could post some nudes of some girls i have on my phone, but that may not be a good thing to do LOL This is one of my friends (Ashley Nordman) who is also a cellucor athlete from her show recently in IL:
    Attaboy
    BOARD TYRANT
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Just getting some eye candy in here on a Friday night.
    I could post some nudes of some girls i have on my phone, but that may not be a good thing to do LOL

This is one of my friends (Ashley Nordman) who is also a cellucor athlete from her show recently in IL:

Nice tell Ashley she's much appreciated The other girl was smokin too but that was just random eye candy
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    That hurts!
    I'm sure you wife would have a different opinion
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    my my.... assume it's random eye candy but man!!! I think I'm developing a sweet tooth
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Only one entry ? I am a little disappointed One really good entry though
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Ashley Hoffman WBFF Pro and cellucor athlete front and center

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Ashley Hoffman WBFF Pro and cellucor athlete front and center

Recognized her from the other pic
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Other pic is Ashley Nordman
    Different girl, Different athlete.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oh no this is a different Ashley, think I like the first one better ...
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

The more the merrier
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If I post my booty pump after a hard squat session....will I be judged ...
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    If I post my booty pump after a hard squat session....will I be judged ...
    well I guess you could put it that way... lol I'm not enthusiastic though
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

well I guess you could put it that way... lol I'm not enthusiastic though
    If I post my girlfriends booty shall you be thrilled then? Lolz
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    If I post my girlfriends booty shall you be thrilled then? Lolz
    we shall see
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have some great pics of my fiance, not sure if I can enter though being I just won Wyked 2.1.............I don't want to be greedy.
    ISSA CFT
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bowskie View Post
    I have some great pics of my fiance, not sure if I can enter though being I just won Wyked 2.1.............I don't want to be greedy.
    you can enter... now win I'm not sure
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  219 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

...this is my kinda thread!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ...this is my kinda thread!
    Tell me about it ...
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Her
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Or her. Dayumm
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Myokem Rep 15% Off @ Myokem.com use code dkgreene15
    NITRAMINE-Elite Preworkout Ignition System |PYROXAMINEHigh Performance Thermogenic Agent |MAGNITROPIN-High Performance Myotropic Agent |ALPHADEX-High Performance Hormone Modulator
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Another one of our athletes Brittini Shae
    Showing her progress from a year span

Met her several times and a class act in person.
  32. New Member

Reputation Reputation

sub
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

I have plenty more where these came from.

ISSA CFT
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Friend of mine from the gym getting low with her big booty

35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Name:  image-1818309180.jpg
Views: 550
Size:  214.2 KB

Don't know her but she's worthy of a booty comp.
  36. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Met her several times and a class act in person.
    Small world. She's FB friends with my daughter - Dunn's daughter wins NPC figure competition!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Name:  image-2853220801.jpg
Views: 829
Size:  246.3 KB

Candy!!!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Small world. She's FB friends with my daughter - Dunn's daughter wins NPC figure competition!
    I mean absolutely no disrespect by saying this Dunn but your daughters hot
  39. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bowskie View Post
    I have plenty more where these came from. Video Link: http://youtu.be/_ReIH2fglE0
    Hope she realized that pic was going to become accessible to millions even billions of people when she took that photo. It's your gf man I would take it down I've seen what people do with these pics. No disrespect
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  160 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Hope she realized that pic was going to become accessible to millions even billions of people when she took that photo. It's your gf man I would take it down I've seen what people do with these pics. No disrespect
    I've posted them before, no worries-thanks though.
    ISSA CFT
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Company Contest?
    By Vitruvian in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 05:25 PM
  2. Contest** Best Formula Contest
    By CustomCapsule in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 11:18 AM
  3. Contest** Best Formula Contest