Best Booty Contest!!! I'm stoked :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, this is so exciting. We are offering prizes for the guy who submits the best booty shot of their Friend/GF/Wife/Sister/Acquaintance or could be just and girl you met in the gym as long as she is willing to pose for you. If you can get them to come here and post it won't hurt your cause either.

Now dah prizes ....

WYKEDGUYBANNER.png

Wyked 2.1
Predatory Focus, Godlike Power

- Professional Bodybuilder level pre workout
- Designed by a medical doctor & champion bodybuilder
- No added colors
- Only the ingredients you need and no fillers
- With Agmatine sulfate
- 4 different pump technologies
- 4 different fat burning technologies
- Every thing else on the market is weak in comparison

If you’re anything like me you were dismayed when the old Wyked was pulled off the market. 1,3DMAA was banned and over night there were no strong pre workouts left. I have made my own for years and I decided to bring Wyked back with my home brew for the most intense pumps and the maximum safe amount of each ingredient proven through studies to be effective.

After trying it I was shocked by how much stronger it was than the competition. Each person I gave even one scoop to was of like mind, everyone else must be under dosing their pre workouts.

As a biochemist, medical doctor, and 2012 IFBB North American Champion in my class I know what works, I get the science and I know the body. I guarantee that this will give you great pumps, energy and focus to crush the weights to dust and there is nothing toxic, only the minimum number of ingredients to get the job done.

My goal is to help you reach your goals and to do it as affordably as possible, when you succeed, I succeed.

epiandro_large.jpg

[h=3]EPIANDRO[/h] Epiandrosterone was first brought to market by LG Sciences as a a prohormone in 2006. At that time people were skeptical but once people started trying this amazing prohormone to DHT, the market for it took off! DHT is often considered the “bad” hormone for men, but in fact science is starting to realize that perhaps we have gotten DHT all wrong!

[h=3]EPIANDRO[/h]
180ml
Serving Size
2 ml
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
Proprietary Blend
25mg
3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol,17-one
beta-ecdysterone
* Daily Value (DV) not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water, glycerol, HPBCD, citric acid, Na benzoate, Ca EDTA, K sorbate, N&A flavor, sucralose, ace K, stevia, xanthan gum.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
[h=2]Warning[/h] KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. WARNING:NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 21 YEARS. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have, or have a family history of,prostate cancer prostate enlargement, heart disease, low "good" cholesterol (HDL), or if you are using any other dietary supplement,prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug. Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause serious adverse health effects. Possible side effects include acne, hair loss, hair growth on the face (in women), aggressiveness, irritability, and increased levels of estrogen. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heart beat, dizziness, blurred vision, or other similar symptoms. Made in a facility that may process dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, fish, barley and shellfish. Do not use if governed by any body that prohibits hormone use.

Before beginning any program of weight loss, consult your health care practitioner. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

lg_sciences_epic_3.jpg

Sample size.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Great contest! :beerchug:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I post my own booty?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Just getting some eye candy in here on a Friday night.
I could post some nudes of some girls i have on my phone, but that may not be a good thing to do LOL

This is one of my friends (Ashley Nordman) who is also a cellucor athlete from her show recently in IL:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just getting some eye candy in here on a Friday night. I could post some nudes of some girls i have on my phone, but that may not be a good thing to do LOL This is one of my friends (Ashley Nordman) who is also a cellucor athlete from her show recently in IL:
Attaboy

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just getting some eye candy in here on a Friday night.
I could post some nudes of some girls i have on my phone, but that may not be a good thing to do LOL

This is one of my friends (Ashley Nordman) who is also a cellucor athlete from her show recently in IL:

Nice tell Ashley she's much appreciated :) The other girl was smokin too but that was just random eye candy :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only one entry ? I am a little disappointed :( One really good entry though :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ashley Hoffman WBFF Pro and cellucor athlete front and center

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Other pic is Ashley Nordman
Different girl, Different athlete.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no this is a different Ashley, think I like the first one better ...

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I post my booty pump after a hard squat session....will I be judged ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I post my booty pump after a hard squat session....will I be judged ...
well I guess you could put it that way... lol I'm not enthusiastic though :(

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
I have some great pics of my fiance, not sure if I can enter though being I just won Wyked 2.1.............I don't want to be greedy. ;)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have some great pics of my fiance, not sure if I can enter though being I just won Wyked 2.1.............I don't want to be greedy. ;)
you can enter... now win I'm not sure :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another one of our athletes Brittini Shae
Showing her progress from a year span

Met her several times and a class act in person.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards

I have plenty more where these came from. ;)

[video=youtube_share;_ReIH2fglE0]http://youtu.be/_ReIH2fglE0[/video]

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Hope she realized that pic was going to become accessible to millions even billions of people when she took that photo. It's your gf man I would take it down I've seen what people do with these pics. No disrespect
I've posted them before, no worries-thanks though.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Girl on left is a trainer at my hometown gym (Amanda Pollizi) when she competed last in Cleveland Ohio at the NPC Natural Ohio Show and ended up taking the Victory in her class.

cumminslifter

cumminslifter

Awards
you know i gotta get in on this!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I have plenty more where these came from. ;)

[video=youtube_share;_ReIH2fglE0]http://youtu.be/_ReIH2fglE0[/video]
See this is what the contest is about nice pics :)