Ok folks I am here so lets breath some life into this baby

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those that don't know me I am a long time member of this board with a lot of experience. In other words I am pretty old yah :)

4.jpg

As you can see I haven't rolled over yet. hehheh

I now own my own gym and am going to be very involved in trying to inspire and aid others. My duties here will be to answer your questions and keep you abreast of any promotions at the Mind and Muscle store.

Look for me to be logging the hardening stack in a few weeks as well. I will link you up when I get that rolling. Meanwhile if you have any questions or concerns let me know. Bear in mind I am not a physician and so my advice is solely based on my experience.

Check out some of the deals they have at Mind and Muscle some interesting combinations.

BLOW OUT DEALS! | Mind and Muscle

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a great picture of your winning pose! Truly inspirational you old fugger! Lol. Congrats on the rep position and glad to see you back!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a great picture of your winning pose! Truly inspirational you old fugger! Lol. Congrats on the rep position and glad to see you back!
Thanks Ken good to be back and now that I have my own gym my life revolves around this shyte :) I will be better than ever and that won't change in the near future.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i was wondering where the heck you've been

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the rep job.

They choose wisely;)

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Doug! So glad to have you on board! Really excited to be working with you!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Doug! So glad to have you on board! Really excited to be working with you!
Thanks going to get the contest for wyked going this morning :)