Welcome Mind & Muscle to Anabolicminds.com!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Administrator

Welcome Mind & Muscle to Anabolicminds.com!

I would like to welcome Mind & Muscle to Anabolicminds.com! Please give them a nice warm welcome!

Mind and Muscle Bodybuilding, Fitness, Prohormone, Neuroscience Articles

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Administrator

Are you not in the Supplement Store section?

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Oh, now I see!. Haha, I'm a little slow!

4. Welcome! I'd love to see some Olympus Labs goodies in your store
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

5. Hey guys! My name is Kelsey and I am the head of operations over here at Mind and Muscle. I would like to give a thank you to Anabolic Minds for getting us our own thread up here! I am looking for some loggers and board reps for our thread. I would like some people that are serious about body building to try out some our products and create some energy about them!
    •   

6. Welcome to the forums
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

7. I can't even access your store... It says unavailable shop...

8. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Welcome guys. A lot of smart guys used to be on that forum. I'm confused about how they would be a sponsor here though, thought it was just a forum over there and they have their own store. Just wondering how this works. Do they have their own brand of supplements now?. I've haven't really kept up with things over there.
    Forum died once an admin banned everyone. Glad to see them powering through and getting on board!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

9. Welcome to AM, M&M!! Mmmm, pretzel M&M... :drool:

10. We had a little hiccup with the website last night, we are working on restoring it today thankfully! It will be up by the end of the day. Appreciate you checking it out though!

11. Thanks for the warm welcome!

12. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Yeah I checked it out a few months ago and its 80 percent spam. I guess its good if your looking for Boner pills or want to make money working from home though!
    Unfortunately yea, the forum went without moderation for a while now, we're trying to get it back on track, which is not always easy.
    Hopefully with time it will improve!

13. Quote Originally Posted by mindanmuscle View Post

Unfortunately yea, the forum went without moderation for a while now, we're trying to get it back on track, which is not always easy.
    Hopefully with time it will improve!
    Will you be adding more into the store, K? Last time I checked it was down to only about 3 brands being carried...unless everything was OOS and not showing up...

14. We currently are running with 6 different lines up there on the store, including some products of our own! Not sure if we will be adding some additional ones or not.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mindanmuscle View Post
    We currently are running with 6 different lines up there on the store, including some products of our own! Not sure if we will be adding some additional ones or not.
    Gotch ya, thanks for the 411 Kelsey

16. Not a problem at all! I'll keep ya guys updated!
    We currently just added Wyked 2.1 preworkout to the website, as well as some DAA, and are getting ready to coincidentally add some BIG DICK PILLS that we just got in. Should be interesting to see how they sell!

17. Quote Originally Posted by mindanmuscle View Post
    Not a problem at all! I'll keep ya guys updated!
    We currently just added Wyked 2.1 preworkout to the website, as well as some DAA, and are getting ready to coincidentally add some BIG DICK PILLS that we just got in. Should be interesting to see how they sell!
    lol.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

18. BDP's...how exciting!

19. Haha yes, word around the office is they work pretty good! Ha! Unfortunately I don't have one of those appendages to vouch for that!

20. Quote Originally Posted by mindanmuscle View Post
    Haha yes, word around the office is they work pretty good! Ha! Unfortunately I don't have one of those appendages to vouch for that!
    Lol, good to know, that would be quite disconcerting given your AVI

21. I would have to say I would be quite concerned as well!

22. Haven't you heard about that new board rule?

All members who are affliated with supplement stores MUST start a thread in pic subforum: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/

Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

23. Lol, niiiice...smooth man, smooth..

24. Haha, oh is that right!? I just may have to do that :P
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Chaos and Pain to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:35 PM
  2. Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:00 PM
  3. Welcome Bradley Asgard to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 08:08 AM
  4. Welcome IronMagLabs to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:08 PM