Welcome Mind & Muscle to Anabolicminds.com!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you not in the Supplement Store section?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome! I'd love to see some Olympus Labs goodies in your store ;)

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys! My name is Kelsey and I am the head of operations over here at Mind and Muscle. I would like to give a thank you to Anabolic Minds for getting us our own thread up here! I am looking for some loggers and board reps for our thread. I would like some people that are serious about body building to try out some our products and create some energy about them!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the forums

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I can't even access your store... It says unavailable shop...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Welcome guys. A lot of smart guys used to be on that forum. I'm confused about how they would be a sponsor here though, thought it was just a forum over there and they have their own store. Just wondering how this works. Do they have their own brand of supplements now?. I've haven't really kept up with things over there.
Forum died once an admin banned everyone. Glad to see them powering through and getting on board!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to AM, M&M!! Mmmm, pretzel M&M... :drool:

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
We had a little hiccup with the website last night, we are working on restoring it today thankfully! It will be up by the end of the day. Appreciate you checking it out though!

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I checked it out a few months ago and its 80 percent spam. I guess its good if your looking for Boner pills or want to make money working from home though!
Unfortunately yea, the forum went without moderation for a while now, we're trying to get it back on track, which is not always easy.
Hopefully with time it will improve!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunately yea, the forum went without moderation for a while now, we're trying to get it back on track, which is not always easy.
Hopefully with time it will improve!
Will you be adding more into the store, K? Last time I checked it was down to only about 3 brands being carried...unless everything was OOS and not showing up...

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
We currently are running with 6 different lines up there on the store, including some products of our own! Not sure if we will be adding some additional ones or not.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We currently are running with 6 different lines up there on the store, including some products of our own! Not sure if we will be adding some additional ones or not.
Gotch ya, thanks for the 411 Kelsey :)

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not a problem at all! I'll keep ya guys updated!
We currently just added Wyked 2.1 preworkout to the website, as well as some DAA, and are getting ready to coincidentally add some BIG DICK PILLS that we just got in. Should be interesting to see how they sell!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not a problem at all! I'll keep ya guys updated!
We currently just added Wyked 2.1 preworkout to the website, as well as some DAA, and are getting ready to coincidentally add some BIG DICK PILLS that we just got in. Should be interesting to see how they sell!
lol.

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha yes, word around the office is they work pretty good! Ha! Unfortunately I don't have one of those appendages to vouch for that!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha yes, word around the office is they work pretty good! Ha! Unfortunately I don't have one of those appendages to vouch for that!
Lol, good to know, that would be quite disconcerting given your AVI ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahah, didn't expect you to actually do that. Looking good!

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are we expecting daily updates in that thread? Need to know before subbing.

mindanmuscle

mindanmuscle

Board Sponsor
Awards
Haha, I don't know about daily updates, thats not an easy picture to take! Hahaha! But I can update.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome guys. A lot of smart guys used to be on that forum.
really? You must gave been a casual browser or failed to see their ignorance. Their intellect is and will always be their greatest liability. As smart as they were they were not intelligent enough to recognize that they alienated and isolated themselves from their own success with their arrogance and socially ineptness. They earned every bit of their failure.
I'm confused about how they would be a sponsor here though.
$$$$

The irony of M&M paying AM to be a sponsor is beyond classically karmic for both parties.

Wow! Congratulations! Welcome.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
really? You must gave been a casual browser or failed to see their ignorance. Their intellect is and will always be their greatest liability. As smart as they were they were not intelligent enough to recognize that they alienated and isolated themselves from their own success with their arrogance and socially ineptness. They earned every bit of their failure. $$$$

The irony of M&M paying AM to be a sponsor is beyond classically karmic for both parties.

Wow! Congratulations! Welcome.
That was highly entertaining

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was highly entertaining
You're welcome.

With an M&M join date of Nov 2002 I was there when it was a very intelligent and helpful community that I made my home board. I learned light years worth of things in that short few years that still is my foundational knowledgebase. I even went as far as going to the expo in Vegas in 2003 or 2004 to meet the owners and staff. I wont drop names but one staff guy was local to my area who I became friends with here at home. Great guy!

Then the community became an elitist group of ubergenius mental masturbators that hated everyone else - especially this board.

I found a new home here 10 years ago and have never even considered looking back. The success of this forum has been tremendous. There is a reason they sponsor here :)

Obviously new ownership now (at least once if not more if I am correct) and I wish them well.

Idealimage

Idealimage

Awards
Well, here we are in 2015 and we cleaned house on snobs. Nobody like being talked down to. I sure don't. We are here to serve the followers of Anabolic Mind and the fans of Mind and Muscle. We just want to earn back what arrogance may have cost us. By the way, we never stopped making excellent products

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hi All - new to the company but not new to the life of lifting and supplementation, if you have any questions about our 2 lines Liquid Labs and Mind and Muscle please reach out.

I am here to educate, share and also learn!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Be sure to check out the company promo section as we are looking for loggers