Welcome Mind & Muscle to Anabolicminds.com!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Hahah, didn't expect you to actually do that. Looking good!
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

2. Lol, great 13th post
    •   

3. Had to be put out there!

4. Are we expecting daily updates in that thread? Need to know before subbing.
    Olympus Labs - Turning Men Into Demigods

USE OLYMPUS30 TO SAVE 30% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS ITEMS
    USE OLYMPUS35 TO SAVE 35% OFF ALL OLYMPUS LABS SUBSCRIPTION ITEMS

5. In the picture thread?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by mindanmuscle View Post
    In the picture thread?
    Yes!

Hopefully OL's wife doesn't read this board. I think she might have something to say to OL.
    Life is nothing but big macs and hoes.

7. Haha, I don't know about daily updates, thats not an easy picture to take! Hahaha! But I can update.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mindanmuscle View Post
    Haha, I don't know about daily updates, thats not an easy picture to take! Hahaha! But I can update.
    Is NYIron still on board with MM?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility
  9. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Welcome guys. A lot of smart guys used to be on that forum.
    really? You must gave been a casual browser or failed to see their ignorance. Their intellect is and will always be their greatest liability. As smart as they were they were not intelligent enough to recognize that they alienated and isolated themselves from their own success with their arrogance and socially ineptness. They earned every bit of their failure.
    I'm confused about how they would be a sponsor here though.
    $$$$

The irony of M&M paying AM to be a sponsor is beyond classically karmic for both parties.

Wow! Congratulations! Welcome.

10. Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    really? You must gave been a casual browser or failed to see their ignorance. Their intellect is and will always be their greatest liability. As smart as they were they were not intelligent enough to recognize that they alienated and isolated themselves from their own success with their arrogance and socially ineptness. They earned every bit of their failure. $$$$

The irony of M&M paying AM to be a sponsor is beyond classically karmic for both parties.

Wow! Congratulations! Welcome.
    That was highly entertaining
  11. Unbreakable

Quote Originally Posted by houstontexas View Post
    That was highly entertaining
    You're welcome.

With an M&M join date of Nov 2002 I was there when it was a very intelligent and helpful community that I made my home board. I learned light years worth of things in that short few years that still is my foundational knowledgebase. I even went as far as going to the expo in Vegas in 2003 or 2004 to meet the owners and staff. I wont drop names but one staff guy was local to my area who I became friends with here at home. Great guy!

Then the community became an elitist group of ubergenius mental masturbators that hated everyone else - especially this board.

I found a new home here 10 years ago and have never even considered looking back. The success of this forum has been tremendous. There is a reason they sponsor here

Obviously new ownership now (at least once if not more if I am correct) and I wish them well.

12. Hey thanks David, appreciate that.

13. Well, here we are in 2015 and we cleaned house on snobs. Nobody like being talked down to. I sure don't. We are here to serve the followers of Anabolic Mind and the fans of Mind and Muscle. We just want to earn back what arrogance may have cost us. By the way, we never stopped making excellent products

14. Hi All - new to the company but not new to the life of lifting and supplementation, if you have any questions about our 2 lines Liquid Labs and Mind and Muscle please reach out.

I am here to educate, share and also learn!
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio

15. Be sure to check out the company promo section as we are looking for loggers
    www.youtube.com keyword SuppTalk Radio
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Welcome Chaos and Pain to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Admin in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-26-2013, 09:35 PM
  2. Welcome Super Human Radio to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Super Human Radio
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 11:00 PM
  3. Welcome Bradley Asgard to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-22-2009, 08:08 AM
  4. Welcome IronMagLabs to Anabolicminds.com!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-29-2009, 03:08 PM