Legacy's Somnidren GH Ultra (caps) log (sponsored)

Legacyfighter

Legacyfighter

Awards
  • Established
I won't officially start logging this product until Tuesday evening, but I figured i'd go ahead and do an "About Me" and post some numbers up.

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 196lbs
Body Fat: 12%
Training: 8 years lifting, 7 years wrestling, 16 years martial arts, 10 years football.

Current Maxes:
Squat: 440 PL style, 400 ATG
Deadlift: 485 Sumo, 440 Conventional
Bench Press: 330
Military (strict): 185
Pull up: BW+135x1

Measurements:
Right Bicep: 17.5
Left Bicep: 17.25
Right Quad: 26
Left Quad: 25.5
Waist (around navel): 34.25
Chest: 43
Right Calf: 16
Left Calf: 16
Neck: 17.75

I'm currently recomping. I lost about 20 pounds in 16 weeks, but for some reason my weight has gone up about 6 pounds in the last two weeks. This isnt a huge deal, because I don't seem to be much if any fatter. I'd like to stay around this weight while dropping into the single digit body fat %age. My main priority through training is to get consistently stronger, muscle mass is just a welcomed byproduct. Its hard to explain my current lifting routine, but if you follow the log you should get a good feel for it over the next few weeks. If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask.

Pics will be going up tuesday evening.

I would just like to say thanks to everyone who has given me the chance to log this product. I'm definitely looking forward to this opportunity. I will be pushing myself to the max throughout this entire log. If there is anything else that you would like me to do, just let me know.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice, will be following, curious to see how my experiences differ/compare with others.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
sorry im being a pain in the arse, but I didnt notice this sooner

can you please post this in the supplement logging section? I should have specified that sooner, and I apologize.