First workout on the Rok

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
So just had my first workout with caff free blu raz ragnarok and it was intense. Had to force myself to stop I could of lifted for hours. Also I don't know if you have a top secret contract with Kool-Aid but that stuff tastes awesome. This is my first day with my new stack of Rag, Ap, and Levi RL seems like I made some good choices from the first impression. Thanks for the great product.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that is awesome!
i have a sample of the Rag that i cannot wait to try, i just dont know if i am ready yet!

keep SFW!

kebeeeen

Awards
sounds good cant wait for mine coming on the 12th caffeine version =D

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
sounds good cant wait for mine coming on the 12th caffeine version =D
Should be intense... I had to go with the decaf since I'm stacking with Leviathan Reloaded. Will keep everyone updated. tomorrow is legs so we'll see if the second dose is as good as the first or if I was just hyped up over a new supp.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Im sure your leg day will see results just as good if not better than day 1. Glad you're enjoying so far!

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
3rd day did back and bi's today. Still great energy and endurance with the Rok. Still tastes awesome too. Not looking to do a real technical log or anything just letting everyone know I really like this stuff and its worth a try if you're on the fence about it. Thanks MST.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
3rd day did back and bi's today. Still great energy and endurance with the Rok. Still tastes awesome too. Not looking to do a real technical log or anything just letting everyone know I really like this stuff and its worth a try if you're on the fence about it. Thanks MST.
good deal!

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
so almost through with my first bottle of Rag caff free blue raz and results have been great. I stacked with Leviathan RL and AP. I'm planning on getting a 2nd bottle but changing up to stack Rag+RPM this time and cut out the AP/Levi. I tried to find Rag+RPM reviews with the search but didn't really find anything. Anybody tried this combo or heard anything about it????

Hoopie

Hoopie

Awards
Who's got the best price for Rag? Sounds like something i would like to try. Reading the ingrediants on the site and i must say it is a very well rounded supplement.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
so almost through with my first bottle of Rag caff free blue raz and results have been great. I stacked with Leviathan RL and AP. I'm planning on getting a 2nd bottle but changing up to stack Rag+RPM this time and cut out the AP/Levi. I tried to find Rag+RPM reviews with the search but didn't really find anything. Anybody tried this combo or heard anything about it????

I did a sponsored log for RPM/Drive while using caff free ragnarok and the feeling of simple and plain yet mind blowing euphoria was more than I could tell you about...haha. I'm convinced it would be just as good with just caff free rag and rpm. Sounds like a great stack and it you are trying it...please post results so we know :)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Who's got the best price for Rag? Sounds like something i would like to try. Reading the ingrediants on the site and i must say it is a very well rounded supplement.
Great prices right here at Nutraplanet brotha!

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
Got mine at Nutraplanet. Can't beat them for overall value and service in my opinion.

natas9

natas9

Awards
On about my tenth workout with rok and liking it so far. I w/o evenings and I need the intensity w/out the stims, so caff-free for me.

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
I like to crush **** so I chose the crushing punch. The current container has caffine and this moring was the first time to take it with LR which I started on Sunday.

This morning I woke up at 4:45 and was wide awake. Hit the gym at 5:15. I did a full body workout with 3 sets and still managed to pull of 3.25 miles in 25 minutes. I could have gone longer, but I had to get ready for work.

Ragnarok is da bomb!

heyjeph

Awards
i cant wait for my order tomorrow,the 5th, of rok and rpm and xtend. i am new to rok and stacking it with rpm. hope it works wonders! i'll let u know how it went. btw its melon caff-free. also , this is my 1st time purchasing from nutraplanet. great prices compared to where i used to order them from,online. hope this is a start of a great relationship,LOL

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
At first the Rok was too sweet. I know that sounds wierd since I have tried WTF Pumped and it tasted like ass.

I found that if I added a little more water it dilutes the Rok and the flavor is awesome. Good luck with the stack.

Disciple83

Disciple83

Awards
So I'm waiting on my 2nd bottle of Rok. Have maybe two days left on the first but I noticed a mention of taking two scoops a day. Am I supposed to be doing that because I've only been taking one and if so should I drink it twice a day seperated by so many hours or two scoops @ once or one pre and one post workout?? Maybe I didn't read the instructions thoroughly hows everyone else doing it?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
So I'm waiting on my 2nd bottle of Rok. Have maybe two days left on the first but I noticed a mention of taking two scoops a day. Am I supposed to be doing that because I've only been taking one and if so should I drink it twice a day seperated by so many hours or two scoops @ once or one pre and one post workout?? Maybe I didn't read the instructions thoroughly hows everyone else doing it?
Some people who are heavier in weight use 2 scoops for an extra feeling. If one scoop works for you, there's really no reason to go ahead and waste your money using two :)