NEW! "CRE-02" Coming Soon! - AnabolicMinds.com

NEW! "CRE-02" Coming Soon!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    NEW! "CRE-02" Coming Soon!


    Our Quest For Perfection Is Your Reward!








    The New Gold Standard in Creatine Supplementation Is Coming Soon!





    *100% Stable
    *100% Absorbable
    *100% Effective
    *Tri-Phase pH Controlled Delivery
    *Completely Bypasses The Stomach
    *Increase Strength
    *Increase Endurance
    *Increase Oxygen Utilization
    *Zero Kre-Alkalyn
    *Zero Soda Ash
    *Zero CEE
    *Zero Bloating
    *Zero Water Retention





    Time to get excited!

  2. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    Hey, i think your post got cut off, or something. It seems to be missing some vital info.
































  3. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Hey, i think your post got cut off, or something. It seems to be missing some vital info.

    Nope....Looks good to me



































    More info to come
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Ev52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,334
    Rep Power
    33134

    Reputation

    excited for more info
  5. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Wow, you've peaked the interest of someone who rarely uses creatine I am definately looking forward to some additional info.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  6. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    698

    Reputation

    there it is!! can't wait for this puppy!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I didn't know we were announcing so soon
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. Advanced Member
    smshannon001's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    957
    Rep Power
    48387

    Reputation

    cough free samples cough ?
    ha
    looks interesting... im skeptical on new creatine products (but always give them a shot) and ill be waitin for more info
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  9. New Member
    liamrowe's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    72
    Rep Power
    112

    Reputation

    very interesting and will join in on the coughing lol
  10. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Cre-02, guaranteed amazing delivery...plus weird coughing side effects
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  11. Advanced Member
    Big Poppa S's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    893

    Reputation

    sweetness!!!!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,461
    Rep Power
    14384

    Reputation

    When is expected roll-out date?

    Samples for any current loggers :-)
  13. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Cre-02, guaranteed amazing delivery...plus weird coughing side effects
    I blame the coryceps.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  14. New Member
    thahotboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    384
    Rep Power
    283

    Reputation

    can't wait !!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,461
    Rep Power
    14384

    Reputation

    Is the cordyceps watered down? Or is it the same stuff as cordy-5? Can this replace cordy-5 in our arsenal?
  16. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    Cordyceps and watered down in a sentence in reference to a millennium product?

    :huh:


    Please.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,461
    Rep Power
    14384

    Reputation

    In one of their current products, they have something that has 3 strains of cordyceps. Then there is the bump up cordy-5 product.

    I just meant which one are we getting?
  18. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    In one of their current products, they have something that has 3 strains of cordyceps. Then there is the bump up cordy-5 product.
    no we don't. cordyne3 was previous to cordygen5 and replaced by it. cordygen-vo2 has one strain, if that's what you're talking about.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  19. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,461
    Rep Power
    14384

    Reputation

    I think I was thinking of the cordyne-3.

    I was just curious what kind of cordyceps this product will have.
    Also, is this the fabled "endurance powder" that was talked about a few months ago?
  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    I think I was thinking of the cordyne-3.

    I was just curious what kind of cordyceps this product will have.
    Also, is this the fabled "endurance powder" that was talked about a few months ago?
    I believe the powder you're speaking of is the bcaa that is still in the works. The cordyceps in this product as well as any other MST product you'll ever receive will always be top of the line my man!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. Advanced Member
    Big Poppa S's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  263 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    34
    Posts
    703
    Rep Power
    893

    Reputation

    Will this be replacing the Kreaceps that I love so much?? I'm interested to see what type of creatine is being used for this..... of course I'll be giving it a try as I think creatine and cordyceps are one the the best combos around!! Any ideas on the release date? I'm going to be ordering some ZMK, Somnidren, Ragnarok, and was going to order some more Kreaceps but if CRE-02 is coming out soon maybe I'll just wait a little longer....

    BTW I can't wait for the BCAA's to come out.... I've been using AEN Intrabolic, but I can't stand the old flavor, so I'm going back to Xtend....... well at least until MST releases their BCAA product
  22. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm using Purple Wraath now and seriously cannot wait until our mix is complete! Just working out some kinks on taste the last time I heard . Gotta keep it au naturale!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  23. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,832
    Rep Power
    4302510

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So no carbs needed for this?. It will actually work without an insulin surge?. No cee?. So I need some answers!
  24. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    698

    Reputation

    nope, this isn't the endurance product we were talking about a while ago (which is still in the works, mind you). chuck, hit me with a pm when you get a chance.

    and i do believe this is replacing kreaceps, which will be missed.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  25. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,832
    Rep Power
    4302510

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Come on here, I need more info. I'm going back on the Metabolic Diet so I can't been trying anything with carbs....
  26. Board Sponsor
    Urban Monk's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,461
    Rep Power
    14384

    Reputation

    Just for your info though Big Poppa, AEN does have some new INTRABOLIC flavors which are awesome. The newly reflavored green apple and brand new citrus are pretty delicious. They are definitely great bang for the buck (ingredient profile is 2nd to none), so if you hate the old flavor, try a new one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Poppa S View Post
    Will this be replacing the Kreaceps that I love so much?? I'm interested to see what type of creatine is being used for this..... of course I'll be giving it a try as I think creatine and cordyceps are one the the best combos around!! Any ideas on the release date? I'm going to be ordering some ZMK, Somnidren, Ragnarok, and was going to order some more Kreaceps but if CRE-02 is coming out soon maybe I'll just wait a little longer....

    BTW I can't wait for the BCAA's to come out.... I've been using AEN Intrabolic, but I can't stand the old flavor, so I'm going back to Xtend....... well at least until MST releases their BCAA product
  27. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So no carbs needed for this?. It will actually work without an insulin surge?. No cee?. So I need some answers!
    Just as with Kreaceps, there will be a transport system designed into the pills so no carbohydrates needed. No CEE whatsoever, No Kre-Alkalyn. Just straight up, kick your a$$, No BS, Creatine!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  28. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,832
    Rep Power
    4302510

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So when is it comming out?. By the end of the month?
  29. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So when is it comming out?. By the end of the month?
    Still working out the release date...patience is a virute my boy

    Just like all products from MST, we want to make sure it is 110% complete and fully ready for the market before it's released.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  30. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    15,832
    Rep Power
    4302510

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Still working out the release date...patience is a virute my boy

    Just like all products from MST, we want to make sure it is 110% complete and fully ready for the market before it's released.

    Well I hope soon enough. Sounds like it might be good to try during my assement phase of the Metabolic Diet.
  31. New Member
    MB28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    39
    Rep Power
    97

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    I'm using Purple Wraath now and seriously cannot wait until our mix is complete! Just working out some kinks on taste the last time I heard . Gotta keep it au naturale!


    That makes 2 of us!
  32. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Just to answer of few of the questions...

    The CRE-02 will incorporate the same strain of cordyceps as in C-VO2. Nothing watered down there. Yes that was offensive Monk ..... j/k LOL

    This may eventually replace the Kreaceps-XS in the US market place as it is a much better product in my opinion and priced similarly. Kreaceps-XS is definatley the best Kre-A based creatine on the market but Kre-A users will find CRE-02 to be much more efficient, potent and effective. Do we have immediate plans to discontinue Kreaceps-XS and replace it with CRE-02....Not yet One thing that you will find in the new batch of Kreaceps-XS is that we changed capsule color to comply with All American Pharmaceutical's rediculous stranglehold of an agreement against any company other than themselves using purple caps. We also changed the ratio of Cordyceps around ever so slightly to make it more effective as well.

    The launch date for CRE-02 is August 18th give or take a couple of days. Our E-tailers may not have it loaded to their sites for 7-10 days after that. Obviously sponsored athletes will get dibs on it before then, but samples will be ready by early August.

    No, this is not the "Endurance Powder" that we have in the works nor is it the BCAA product we have in the works. This is a new sku altogether. I just happens to be launching with a solid timeline. The endurance powder and the BCAA product are still coming....

    Thanks for all of the interest fellas!

    More info coming!
  33. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    So no carbs needed for this?. It will actually work without an insulin surge?. No cee?. So I need some answers!

    Nope, no carbs! it works without an insulin surge because it breaks down in the intestine using a tri-phase delivery system.

    1.Enteric coating
    2.Glyconutrient delivery from the cordyceps (not carbs in the traditional sense and have no direct affect on insulin)
    3.Insulin mimicker (no not vanadyl )

    All in three little caplets.

    NO CEE!
  34. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Gotta keep it au naturale!
    This is what is proving more difficult than planned. I can attest that it will be more natural than Xtend or PW.
  35. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    698

    Reputation

    can i sine up fer teh testin thrad?!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  36. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    can i sine up fer teh testin thrad?!
    No way. We are looking for people that just want free crap and aren't genuine about helping us out or interested in a great product.LOL! We are going to be very selective on the testers for this one and your tits just aren't big enough
  37. Senior Member
    ncangey0513's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1,066
    Rep Power
    698

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    We are going to be very selective on the testers for this one and your tits just aren't big enough
    R U SERIUS!? but i has been doin' cable flyz, sets of 20, superset wit hammer curls, 40 lbs., lookin' str8 jaked n ****. i willin' 2 do stak dis wit a cycle of no-xplode cus my body can handle tht **** i took endothil-cr n 17-hd back2back was jackd as **** friends cudn't blieve the kind of waits i wus liftin'.
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
  38. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1;
    Nope, no carbs! it works without an insulin surge because it breaks down in the intestine using a tri-phase delivery system.

    1.Enteric coating
    2.Glyconutrient delivery from the cordyceps (not carbs in the traditional sense and have no direct affect on insulin)
    3.Insulin mimicker (no not vanadyl )

    All in three little caplets.

    NO CEE!
    Curious to see more details here! I must admit, though, that one could have seen this Creatine-Cordygen-VO2 matrix coming. With all the phosphocreatine/ATP-synthesis alone from Cordygen-VO2, it was a natural move to introduce creatine into the mix. Looking forward to the write-up.
  39. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    This is what is proving more difficult than planned. I can attest that it will be more natural than Xtend or PW.
    This just happens to be music to mine own ears!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  40. New Member
    Mattocks118's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    149

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Just to answer of few of the questions...

    The CRE-02 will incorporate the same strain of cordyceps as in C-VO2. Nothing watered down there. Yes that was offensive Monk ..... j/k LOL

    This may eventually replace the Kreaceps-XS in the US market place as it is a much better product in my opinion and priced similarly. Kreaceps-XS is definatley the best Kre-A based creatine on the market but Kre-A users will find CRE-02 to be much more efficient, potent and effective. Do we have immediate plans to discontinue Kreaceps-XS and replace it with CRE-02....Not yet One thing that you will find in the new batch of Kreaceps-XS is that we changed capsule color to comply with All American Pharmaceutical's rediculous stranglehold of an agreement against any company other than themselves using purple caps. We also changed the ratio of Cordyceps around ever so slightly to make it more effective as well.

    The launch date for CRE-02 is August 18th give or take a couple of days. Our E-tailers may not have it loaded to their sites for 7-10 days after that. Obviously sponsored athletes will get dibs on it before then, but samples will be ready by early August.

    No, this is not the "Endurance Powder" that we have in the works nor is it the BCAA product we have in the works. This is a new sku altogether. I just happens to be launching with a solid timeline. The endurance powder and the BCAA product are still coming....

    Thanks for all of the interest fellas!

    More info coming!
    oooh goody!!! can't wait. Maybe you can send me a bottle for my bday since it's close by
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-04-2011, 06:31 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-16-2010, 07:48 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 01:20 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in