The Season Has Arrived!!

  1. The Season Has Arrived!!


    Hey everyone, just wanted to let you know that this sunday is my first official match of the season. I am really amped. Got some playing time in tonight with like doubles partner and it looks like i'll be playing doubles for this match instead of singles (we have so many good singles hitters that I decided to take a back seat for some matches). I will still be hitting singles in the tournaments I enter

    Wish me luck!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net


  2. good luck man

    are you at Notre Dame? I hope they turn the football program around this season (proud owner of #83 Samardzija jersey)

  3. No I don't attend ND but I have always been a huge fan. I also have a smardija jersey as well as a quinn and a few others, haha.

    Thanks for the wishes!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       


  4. Good luck with the start of the new season!
    Freedom means nothing here.

  5. Why thank ya sir. I feel pretty good about it overall. I wish I had dropped a little more fat before the start to get a half second faster across court..but i feel good either way.

    I will post match results in this thread
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Why thank ya sir. I feel pretty good about it overall. I wish I had dropped a little more fat before the start to get a half second faster across court..but i feel good either way.

    I will post match results in this thread
    Don't we all wish we'd drop a bit more fat?
    Freedom means nothing here.

  7. Good Luck Chuck! I know you'll do great!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Good Luck Chuck! I know you'll do great!
    Thank ya sir .

    I'm annoyed since the one day I could practice once more before the match was today and it's pouring so bad here.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  9. best of luck, man!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  10. Tear it up, man!

  11. Thank you guys so much for the support...it'll really help my drive on court to know people are pushing for my success.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  12. Go tear up the courts!! Rackets of fire!

  13. good luck brotha!

  14. Well first match didn't go the way I had hoped. I found out last minute that my doubles partner wouldn't be able to make it so they called up a sub to take his place. I had never played with this sub before and sadly...he hadn't picked up a tennis racquet in a month. It's really a shame because I played well today. Good placement and pace on my serves, forehand was dynamite as always, and my footwork was great (especially since I only slept 3 hours).

    We lose our first match 6-2,6-2. I am looking forward to our next match when I play with MY dubs partner. Look for the results on June 1st.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Well first match didn't go the way I had hoped. I found out last minute that my doubles partner wouldn't be able to make it so they called up a sub to take his place. I had never played with this sub before and sadly...he hadn't picked up a tennis racquet in a month. It's really a shame because I played well today. Good placement and pace on my serves, forehand was dynamite as always, and my footwork was great (especially since I only slept 3 hours).

    We lose our first match 6-2,6-2. I am looking forward to our next match when I play with MY dubs partner. Look for the results on June 1st.
    Sounds like you got stuck with a Seattle Mariner as your partner. (wait....they'd be lucky to hit with a tennis racket)

    Better luck next time. I'm sure you'll do much better with your normal partner.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Sounds like you got stuck with a Seattle Mariner as your partner. (wait....they'd be lucky to hit with a tennis racket)

    Better luck next time. I'm sure you'll do much better with your normal partner.

    Yah well we played a bunch of pushers which is basically just a person who is like a human trampoline. They just send the ball back and don't put any shots away.

    My Team , was trying to be heroic on too many shots and sent them into the net and the back wall and everywhere else in the country, haha.

    Next match will be victory . Ps - My yankees suck just as bad as your mariners.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  17. On to the victory match!!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    ...

    Next match will be victory . ..
    All the best, bud!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

  19. Wow...I haven't updated this at all. I dearly apologize!

    Been very busy with getting some personal training certifications and playing a lot of tennis...so that's nice . I have been playing doubles for most of the season and my partner and I....well...we don't get along, haha. I would consider the team season at a loss. The good news being....I have some tournaments coming up!!!

    On August 15th I take to the Clay in the Pocono's Open Clay Championships! I am not terribly familiar with clay but I see it as a good opportunity to get to a tournament I didn't expect to play in, and meet some new hitting partners

    On August 25th I take to the Grass at the Tennis Hall of Fame in Newport, Rhode Island for the National Open Division Grass Championships. Last year I made the 3rd round of this tournament before being taken out by the eventual 2nd place finisher...so let's see if I can bring in any better results this year! Last year was also my first time ever stepping foot on a grass court

    I have an earlier august tournament on my maybe list....as well as 2 hard court tournaments for september that i'm waiting to hear more information about! A few new racquets in mail as we speak...and a much better shot now than a few months back. Feeling good...and looking better. Still have a ways to go with my training to be where I want to be at...but I feel good on court!

    Looking to be down another 10lbs. by the August 15th tournament. That's about 5 weeks away...so I know it's attainable. Time to kick it into overdrive baby!!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  20. Wow thats quite a few tournaments coming up! It sucks that you don't like your partner, that makes it rough.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Wow thats quite a few tournaments coming up! It sucks that you don't like your partner, that makes it rough.
    Yes well it's definitely hard to play doubles with someone that you can't agree with. There are others on the team that I get along with and we actually play better together...but for some reason the coach has this setup as a constant. I guess i'm no one to argue, haha
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. They have arrived!!!
    By AE14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-31-2010, 06:50 PM
  2. MGN has arrived!!!
    By AE14 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:52 PM
  3. it has arrived
    By tim1985 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 07:52 PM
  4. It Has Arrived
    By TheMouth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 08:48 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-27-2005, 04:47 PM
Log in
Log in