Somnidren question? - AnabolicMinds.com

Somnidren question?

  1. New Member
    BigNutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    232

    Reputation

    Somnidren question?


    What ingredient(s) are causing what I can only describe as a clarity of thought. Im able to recall faces Ive forgotten about from long ago in great clarity and just very clear thinking. Like to find out whats causing this and take it as a stand alone.

  2. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    What ingredient(s) are causing what I can only describe as a clarity of thought. Im able to recall faces Ive forgotten about from long ago in great clarity and just very clear thinking. Like to find out whats causing this and take it as a stand alone.
    This is most likely due to heightened dopamine levels from many of the ingredients acting together. Synergy my man! I've taken every one of the ingredients in S-GH as a stand alone (in decent doses) and none of them function anywhere near the formula as a whole for clarity.
  3. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    sorry to kind of hijack your thread buddy but I have a somni question of my own.

    What major benefits do you get from stacking this with zmk that you wouldn't get from zmk or somni alone?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    sorry to kind of hijack your thread buddy but I have a somni question of my own.

    What major benefits do you get from stacking this with zmk that you wouldn't get from zmk or somni alone?
    Good Question! Recovery! It's all about recovery. ZMK for enhanced sleep and mineral support which targets IGF-1 and Test while S-GH enhances growth hormone. Combined the recovery factor increases because you are targeting recovery from more than one pathway. There are a few overlapping benefits like increased REM sleep and relaxation but overall they do work uniquely from one another while being synergistic together.
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Good Question! Recovery! It's all about recovery. ZMK for enhanced sleep and mineral support which targets IGF-1 and Test while S-GH enhances growth hormone. Combined the recovery factor increases because you are targeting recovery from more than one pathway. There are a few overlapping benefits like increased REM sleep and relaxation but overall they do work uniquely from one another while being synergistic together.
    perfect. thank you matt!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST Somnidren Log
    By j rad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 12:24 PM
  2. HGH Up VS. Somnidren-GH
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 08:13 AM
  3. Somnidren
    By benj851 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2009, 06:10 PM
  4. Somnidren question.
    By BigNutz in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 02:48 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in