Somnidren question? - AnabolicMinds.com

Somnidren question?

1. New Member

Somnidren question?

What ingredient(s) are causing what I can only describe as a clarity of thought. Im able to recall faces Ive forgotten about from long ago in great clarity and just very clear thinking. Like to find out whats causing this and take it as a stand alone.

2. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    What ingredient(s) are causing what I can only describe as a clarity of thought. Im able to recall faces Ive forgotten about from long ago in great clarity and just very clear thinking. Like to find out whats causing this and take it as a stand alone.
    This is most likely due to heightened dopamine levels from many of the ingredients acting together. Synergy my man! I've taken every one of the ingredients in S-GH as a stand alone (in decent doses) and none of them function anywhere near the formula as a whole for clarity.
  3. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

sorry to kind of hijack your thread buddy but I have a somni question of my own.

What major benefits do you get from stacking this with zmk that you wouldn't get from zmk or somni alone?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

4. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    sorry to kind of hijack your thread buddy but I have a somni question of my own.

What major benefits do you get from stacking this with zmk that you wouldn't get from zmk or somni alone?
    Good Question! Recovery! It's all about recovery. ZMK for enhanced sleep and mineral support which targets IGF-1 and Test while S-GH enhances growth hormone. Combined the recovery factor increases because you are targeting recovery from more than one pathway. There are a few overlapping benefits like increased REM sleep and relaxation but overall they do work uniquely from one another while being synergistic together.
  5. MST Reppin Hard!
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Good Question! Recovery! It's all about recovery. ZMK for enhanced sleep and mineral support which targets IGF-1 and Test while S-GH enhances growth hormone. Combined the recovery factor increases because you are targeting recovery from more than one pathway. There are a few overlapping benefits like increased REM sleep and relaxation but overall they do work uniquely from one another while being synergistic together.
    perfect. thank you matt!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST Somnidren Log
    By j rad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 10-21-2011, 12:24 PM
  2. HGH Up VS. Somnidren-GH
    By KimboBatista in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32