Show/event Support

  1. Show/event Support


    are there any MST team members from nor-cal?

    my next competition is the NGA Natural California on June 21, in Sacramento. It would be real nice to have a cheering section and meet some team members.
    Last edited by biggkarim; 04-03-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: mis-spell

    NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences


  2. that's my birthday. best of luck, homie! kick some ass!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

  3. Quote Originally Posted by biggkarim View Post
    are there any MST team members from nor-cal?

    my next competition is the NGA Natural California on June 21, in Sacramento. It would be real nice to have a cheering section and meet some team members.

    So far you are the only nor-cal athlete on board Karim! The closest team mate so far is in San Diego. I'll let you know if anyone else signs in your area big guy.

    We send our cheers!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    So far you are the only nor-cal athlete on board Karim! The closest team mate so far is in San Diego. I'll let you know if anyone else signs in your area big guy.

    We send our cheers!
    THANKS MATT

    HOW'S IT GOIN?

    ANY PROMO MATERIAL AVAILABLE YET? (SHIRTS, TANKS, HATS, BROCHURES,ETC)

    NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    that's my birthday. best of luck, homie! kick some ass!
    THANK YOU. HOPEFULLY I"LL HAVE A PICTURE OF ME HOLDING THE OVERALL TROPHY TO SEND YOU FOR YOUR B-DAY.

    NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences

  6. Quote Originally Posted by biggkarim View Post
    THANKS MATT

    HOW'S IT GOIN?

    ANY PROMO MATERIAL AVAILABLE YET? (SHIRTS, TANKS, HATS, BROCHURES,ETC)
    Box is here!! Yea they aught to be sending shirts i believe... i have a comp on may 24th and a lil local lifting meet on april 20th....so matt said i should receive my stuff before both events occur....

  7. Quote Originally Posted by boxmeman View Post
    Box is here!! Yea they aught to be sending shirts i believe... i have a comp on may 24th and a lil local lifting meet on april 20th....so matt said i should receive my stuff before both events occur....
    KOOOOOL! THANX

    NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences

  8. Quote Originally Posted by biggkarim View Post
    THANKS MATT

    HOW'S IT GOIN?

    ANY PROMO MATERIAL AVAILABLE YET? (SHIRTS, TANKS, HATS, BROCHURES,ETC)
    Things are going well. I am still waiting on a few stragglers to get me their info and Athlete Agreements with shirt sizes but I think we are still on schedule for the apparel to be done soon.

    Brochures are here now.

  9. Karim good luck bro. I'm not even on that coast or i'd try and make it out!

    I got some brochures and cordy to get out to people so that's awesome. I've gotten at least 10 samples out already to interested people...it's looking good for Team MST!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. Hey bro,

    Good luck with that show in June. I am a natural pro bodybuilder and use to dwell in Nor Cal but I am now in San Diego.

    Congrats on your sponsorship and I hope to see you holding that top trophy soon.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by IronImpact View Post
    Hey bro,

    Good luck with that show in June. I am a natural pro bodybuilder and use to dwell in Nor Cal but I am now in San Diego.

    Congrats on your sponsorship and I hope to see you holding that top trophy soon.
    thank you very much. hope to be on stage with you one day

    NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences
  12. Thumbs down


    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Things are going well. I am still waiting on a few stragglers to get me their info and Athlete Agreements with shirt sizes but I think we are still on schedule for the apparel to be done soon.

    Brochures are here now.

    MATT! check your PM's

    i did not mean for that thumbs down to be put on! my b!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No thread on the last WEC event?
    By pistonpump in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 11:33 PM
  2. UFC 78 Main Event
    By AE14 in forum MMA
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 03:29 AM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 09:16 PM
  4. Getting rid of ater show to show?!!
    By buffhunk29 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Log in
Log in