An "official" introduction

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Awesome

It is great to see such an awesome company gain another member to its already outstanding team. MST all the way!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Fire911 View Post
    It is great to see such an awesome company gain another member to its already outstanding team. MST all the way!!!
    Thanks man. I am just happy they gave me the chance to perform for them. I feel honored and lucky!!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    hahaha you're probably the only one that will take the time to read that by the way!

Correction : Matt probably will too...but he already knows like 98% of that.
    I did read it.

I was thinking of posting an intro, but I think enough people have heard my life epic over and over and again. haha.

Congrats with the sponsorship! This is THE company for athletes!
    Freedom means nothing here.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I did read it.

I was thinking of posting an intro, but I think enough people have heard my life epic over and over and again. haha.

Thanks so much man. I have so far loved everything about these guys from the products to the customer service...just to the people being cool and down to earth. It's a very comfortable scenerio for me
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I did read it.

What kind of athlete are you. I know the rest but not what they are sponsoring you for!

6. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    What kind of athlete are you. I know the rest but not what they are sponsoring you for!
    I'm a competitive ocean kayaker. I am also training for competitive rowing again (2-person, self-bailing race boats).

I am in the process of getting back what I lost as a result of some poor decision-making, but it's coming back fast. I am ahead of my estimated timeline so I'll be doing some time trials soon and when it warms up a little, I will be in the ocean. I go out in the river on this coming Sunday (weather permitting) so I'll see how my technique is still.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    I'm a competitive ocean kayaker. I am also training for competitive rowing again (2-person, self-bailing race boats).

I am in the process of getting back what I lost as a result of some poor decision-making, but it's coming back fast. I am ahead of my estimated timeline so I'll be doing some time trials soon and when it warms up a little, I will be in the ocean. I go out in the river on this coming Sunday (weather permitting) so I'll see how my technique is still.
    Thats awesome. I dont think i've ever known anyone that was a competitive kayaker....well...not like we actually know each other, but you know what I mean.

Let us know how the water goes!
    www.millenniumsport.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    Thats awesome. I dont think i've ever known anyone that was a competitive kayaker....well...not like we actually know each other, but you know what I mean.

Let us know how the water goes!
    Haha! Sure will CTDeuce!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-23-2011, 03:47 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 07:07 PM
  3. ***The Official "Iphone Sucks" Thread"***
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 11:29 AM