Newly sponsored

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    you have 2 posts?????
    HaHa! We didn't base sponsorships on forum posts!

I hope all is well with the TripGog!

2. Quote Originally Posted by biggkarim View Post
    i finished 4th in the heavies and 9th in the masters(stacked!) my fiance', who i trained for her first competition, finished 3rd in figure(im soo proud of her). Im going to tighten up and perfect my color for the Natural California in june, wish me luck.
    Congrats Bro...good for you! I'm glad to hear about your wife's success and the feeling you must have gotten knowing that you helped her to get there.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    HaHa! We didn't base sponsorships on forum posts!

I hope all is well with the TripGog!
    Thanks man, you guys have a GREAT line of products!

~trip
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

4. You're right about that Trip!

PAL has some serious stuff too though! L.R. was one of my fav. fat burners of all time when I took it.

Haven't tried Shred XS yet so I can't compare...but with due time...
    www.millenniumsport.net

5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    You're right about that Trip!

PAL has some serious stuff too though! L.R. was one of my fav. fat burners of all time when I took it.

Stay tuned, PAL has 3 things to come out very soon...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

6. Awesome...I will definitely check out the write up's when available!

Too bad about Aspire. I personally never used it...but I know some people that swore by it religiously.
    www.millenniumsport.net

7. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    You're right about that Trip!

Somnidren-GH/ ZMK is the best night-time supplement combo out now...I used it and absolutely loved it!

8. I havent even used Somnidren yet...but ZMK alone did wonders to my sleep. I couldn't believe it.
    www.millenniumsport.net

9. You need to try the Somnidren and let me know how it works for you. Sleep is a big problem of mine. Let me know if it still leaves you tired when you wake up!

10. Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    You need to try the Somnidren and let me know how it works for you. Sleep is a big problem of mine. Let me know if it still leaves you tired when you wake up!
    I felt good just waking up after taking ZMK alone...but if this powerhouse is that serious together...im going to have to order.
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 10:13 PM
  2. Newly up- comming Primordial Stack!
    By Mase64 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:59 AM
  3. newly sponsored
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-03-2008, 08:18 PM
  4. Exerpts from Dr. Braverman's newly released book., Serotonin and the pauses.
    By Chip Douglas in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 01-19-2007, 07:05 PM