Newly sponsored

jpula

Awards
Hey everybody! I'm jpula, and I've recently been selected as one of the second tier sponsored athletes for Millennium Sports Technologies. I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself here, and I look forward to working with Millennium Sports.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey everybody! I'm jpula, and I've recently been selected as one of the second tier sponsored athletes for Millennium Sports Technologies. I just wanted to say hey and introduce myself here, and I look forward to working with Millennium Sports.
Hey John! Welcome aboard! We are proud to have you on the team! Good luck this weekend!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
congrats man...

start posting and get that measly 1post up in the thousands!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
welcome aboard, and congratulations!

jpula

Awards
Thanks to everybody for the welcomes, I'm a little busy the next couple weeks (contest tomorrow and next saturday), but I'll try to get my post count up! Looking forward to finding a niche

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome, and congrats! What's your sport?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro...i'm glad to hear you got chosen!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Congrats!

I want to be an athlete one day too:bb2:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I imagine you're talking to the guy that started this thread...but if you're asking me since I also just joined up...I play tennis.

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I just signed with millennium myself! looking forward to big things in 2008!!!!!!!:wave:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok you guys need a thread where each of you goes in and introduces yourself with a little info on what you do and how you got sponsored. Or what you got sponsored for!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Jeeeez...she is woman...hear her roar :)

J/k crader...that's a good idea.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jeeeez...she is woman...hear her roar :)

J/k crader...that's a good idea.
:rasp: LOL well its always fun to know what everyone does. Then your not just one in a million sitting behind a keyboard.
See if I need tennis advice I can track you down:trout:

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
haha if you're tracking me down with a stinky fish to the face, you can find your advice elsewhere lady!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! I just signed with millennium myself! looking forward to big things in 2008!!!!!!!:wave:
Hey Karim! Great job this weekend at the Max Muscle Naturals on Saturday! I'm proud of you! :thumbsup:

MMABoxing

Awards
is it too late to get resumes in? Im waiting for a reply from the VERY NICE Nimbus guys:D

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
congrats man...

start posting and get that measly 1post up in the thousands!
And if you need help, contact EasyEJL, he'll show you the ropes! I keed Easy, I keed.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
is it too late to get resumes in? Im waiting for a reply from the VERY NICE Nimbus guys:D
You have until Wednesday to get the resume and pics to us for consideration. ;)

I'm waiting! :D

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You're best? Losers always whine about their best.

haha sorry...it's a quote from the movie "the rock". That movie is awesome.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you have 2 posts?????

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The MST guys are good people, and I LOVE Somnedren-GH...anyone want to trade for some let me know.

~tripD

biggkarim

biggkarim

Awards
Oh yeah? Karim...how did you do man? Share the love!!

i finished 4th in the heavies and 9th in the masters(stacked!) my fiance', who i trained for her first competition, finished 3rd in figure(im soo proud of her). Im going to tighten up and perfect my color for the Natural California in june, wish me luck.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
i finished 4th in the heavies and 9th in the masters(stacked!) my fiance', who i trained for her first competition, finished 3rd in figure(im soo proud of her). Im going to tighten up and perfect my color for the Natural California in june, wish me luck.
Congrats Bro...good for you! I'm glad to hear about your wife's success and the feeling you must have gotten knowing that you helped her to get there.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
HaHa! We didn't base sponsorships on forum posts!

I hope all is well with the TripGog! :wave:
Thanks man, you guys have a GREAT line of products!

~trip

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You're right about that Trip!

PAL has some serious stuff too though! L.R. was one of my fav. fat burners of all time when I took it.

Haven't tried Shred XS yet so I can't compare...but with due time...:)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

PAL has some serious stuff too though! L.R. was one of my fav. fat burners of all time when I took it.

Stay tuned, PAL has 3 things to come out very soon...;)

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome...I will definitely check out the write up's when available!

Too bad about Aspire. I personally never used it...but I know some people that swore by it religiously.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Somnidren-GH/ ZMK is the best night-time supplement combo out now...I used it and absolutely loved it!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I havent even used Somnidren yet...but ZMK alone did wonders to my sleep. I couldn't believe it.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You need to try the Somnidren and let me know how it works for you. Sleep is a big problem of mine. Let me know if it still leaves you tired when you wake up!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
You need to try the Somnidren and let me know how it works for you. Sleep is a big problem of mine. Let me know if it still leaves you tired when you wake up!
I felt good just waking up after taking ZMK alone...but if this powerhouse is that serious together...im going to have to order.