New Blue Raz Rag Review

  1. Registered User
    BigNutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    41
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    231

    New Blue Raz Rag Review


    Thanks for the quick shipment of the new caff free Blue Raz Ragnarok sample I requested. Awesome taste, no flavoring aftertaste, great product! I will be using it for a long time to come. Quick question, will the retailers have the new flavoring or will they sell first all the old stuff?

  2. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    Thanks for the quick shipment of the new caff free Blue Raz Ragnarok sample I requested. Awesome taste, no flavoring aftertaste, great product! I will be using it for a long time to come. Quick question, will the retailers have the new flavoring or will they sell first all the old stuff?
    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you liked it!

    Retailers have the new flavor now I believe. I know the new flavor was shipped to NP and the bb.com last week so it should be in stock now.

    Thanks for the support!
  3. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Rep Power
    41243

    Blue Razz is the best Ragnarok flavour IMO. You requested the right sample my friend
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Halifax
    Posts
    5,800
    Rep Power
    2991

    ahhhhhhhhhh cant wait for mine to get here!!
  5. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Palo Alto Labs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Port St Lucie, FL
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    1121

    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhh cant wait for mine to get here!!
    better move to the states then!

    I got a tub of Blu Raz and another one of Warrior melon on the way...stim free of course (join the stim free revolution johhny boy! haha)

    Ill let you guys all know the experience of mixing half a scoop of each

    I think my next purchase needs to be a 5lb tub of it...


    HEY MST... im going to mail you guys my empty plastic ONwhey jug... you dont mind filling it up for me..do ya????
  6. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post


    HEY MST... im going to mail you guys my empty plastic ONwhey jug... you dont mind filling it up for me..do ya????
    HaHa! We've had stranger requests. We'll have to start giving you a per ton price soon
  7. Registered User
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    US - PA
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39385

    So for those who have tried it, does the new Blue Raz really taste better than the older one?

    I love the Crushing Punch -- but I feel like I can taste the caffeine (the bitter tones) of the old Blue Raz way more than the Punch (which completely masks it)..

    Don't get me wrong, I love Rag and it's my favorite pre-wo AND Im gonna buy the new Blue Raz regardless but yeah, I was wondering what changed in terms of taste?
  8. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
    So for those who have tried it, does the new Blue Raz really taste better than the older one?

    I love the Crushing Punch -- but I feel like I can taste the caffeine (the bitter tones) of the old Blue Raz way more than the Punch (which completely masks it)..

    Don't get me wrong, I love Rag and it's my favorite pre-wo AND Im gonna buy the new Blue Raz regardless but yeah, I was wondering what changed in terms of taste?
    The bitterness/caffeine bite is completely gone now. It is a little more tart and fruity than the last one too. You won't be disappointed!
  9. Registered User
    Red Dog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    US - PA
    Posts
    1,165
    Rep Power
    39385

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    The bitterness/caffeine bite is completely gone now. It is a little more tart and fruity than the last one too. You won't be disappointed!
    ah that sounds excellent! can't wait to get my paycheck and put my order in haha
  10. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    That idea up above is perfect. I wonder how mixing the two stim free rag's would taste?! Im going to have to place another order soon Matt. I forgot my Somnidren on the last one anyway.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  11. Registered User
    BigNutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    41
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    231

    Just got my tub of blue raz stim free. Dam that stuffs good. Tastes great and smells awesome. I want to rub it all over myself!
  12. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1308

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    I want to rub it all over myself!
  13. Registered User
    BigNutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    41
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    231

    I was under the effects of Somnidren when I wrote that above statement. LOL. But seriously that new Blue Raz has to be the best tasting bodybuilding supp ever. Love it. Works great too.
  14. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    First of all, that was hilarious.

    Secondly, while im waiting for mine to arrive, I have a question. Anything i've ever had that was blue raspberry has left the crazy blue stain on my tongue and lips. Does ragnor the incredible do this also?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  15. Registered User
    BigNutz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tampa
    Age
    41
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    231

    Yeah its pretty blue.
  16. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEPA
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187520

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNutz View Post
    Yeah its pretty blue.

    Ohhhh I knew it!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Blue Growth - A SilentBob Product Review and Dream Journal
    By SilentBob187 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:49 PM
  2. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 05:04 PM
  3. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 05:34 PM
  4. Universal Intra-Aid Blue Raspberry (Sample) Review
    By 1WoRkH4rD in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 12:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.