Sly's go at SomindrenGH

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been on this a week now and the sleep is wonderfull. It puts me to sleep within about 45 minutes and keeps me down. I wake up slightly groggy but it wears off after about an hour, nothing like melatonin which leaves me VERY groggy. I almost gave up on it though, the 1st two times I got very flushed and tingly and it acted like a stim and I felt like crap. I gave it another go and am glad I did. I found it works best for me to drink my nighttime casein shake 1 hour before this then take the Somnidren about an hour before bed. No other effects yet, looking forward to some of the other GH effects, but the most important effect is that it is helping me sleep and for that it is well worth the money.:thumbsup:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review sly! I'm glad to hear you stuck with it after the first two nights. Some people really get stimulated from it for 1-2 nights as their neurotransmitters adjust. The third night is usually golden. The tingles will fade over time and the grogginess should as well. You should start seeing shortened recovery time next. :D

Thanks again!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your welcome
Looking forward to the shortened recovery time. I will report back when that happens and anything else that occurs. My tub should get me through till the Arnold, maybe I should get me some more to have while I'm there as I know it will be hard to sleep each night looking forward to the events of the next day.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
and lowered DOMs too. I miss it when i'm off somnidren for more than 3-4 days. I think i'm going to have to schedule my somnidren breaks for when I take weeks off from working out

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
You seem to have the same effects from S-GH as I do/did. The first few nights I was awake, which I think may have been from the PEA, which usually gives me a slightly energized feeling. After a few nights it just knocked me out cold. Even after over a month of use, I'm still sleeping like a rock. I actually think sleep is improving as time goes on.

Your welcome
Looking forward to the shortened recovery time. I will report back when that happens and anything else that occurs. My tub should get me through till the Arnold, maybe I should get me some more to have while I'm there as I know it will be hard to sleep each night looking forward to the events of the next day.
We're not going to be at the Arnold this year, but from the looks of it we'll surely have a booth next year. Tim (spaceclown) and I will be there, though, so if you have any questions or concerns I'd love to answer them in person. Thanks again for the great review!

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm sleeping like a baby, sleep does get better each night. I am only alloted 6 -7 hours of sleep time a night so I need to get to sleep and stay asleep during that time. This does this better then any sleep aid I've used.I'll check with you a few days before the Arnold so maybe we can arrange to meet and talk.

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
is it really important not ot eat at night with this stuff? i normally wake up starving at some ponit in the night and have a small meal or protein shake

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I should be picking a tub of Somnidren GH within a couple weeks, and I'll be sure to log it. From the samples i've tried this stuff ROCKS!!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
is it really important not ot eat at night with this stuff? i normally wake up starving at some ponit in the night and have a small meal or protein shake
Yes, it is very important that you don't eat anything 60 minutes prior to dosing if you want it to elicit maximal growth hormone. if you are just looking for improved sleep then you can have something a little closer.

The only thing waking up and eating or having a shake will do is shut off growth hormone so try to avoid doing so. Your shake will be much more productive if taken 60 minutes prior to S-GH use.

Thanks!

GreenTempo

Board Supporter
Awards
Wow! Just took it for the second night last night, I love this stuff so far. About the best sleep I can remember having in a long time :thumbsup:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Just took it for the second night last night, I love this stuff so far. About the best sleep I can remember having in a long time :thumbsup:
Thanks for the great feedback. It will get better too ;)

You should start noticing improved recovery in another week.

Thanks for the purchase and support!

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone on prescription Antidepressants had any problems with taking this ??????????

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I was the same way when I first started with it. A lot of products have that building up phase where you don't totally feel it. I felt like I was punched in the chest by Somnidren the very first night :)

Glad to see everyone enjoying!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Supplement Logs 2