MY Somnidren Problem

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I inquired about this on 'the other' board but didn't find any help, imagine that. I'm having major trouble sleeping with this. I've followed directions exactly, I've tried with food, I've even tried half doses. I'm familliar with GABA feeling, but that passes. I end up with shortness of breath and restlessness. Any other suggestions?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Definately don't take it with food. One thing that might help a little is taking it a little sooner. If you are taking it right before bed maybe give it a little more time. Average time from ingestion to sleep is 35 minutes. Try taking it an hour before you want to retire.

Some people will experience a dopamine rush where it feels like energy or restlessness. This will be more pronounced if you are taking any stims or fat burners in the afternoon that might still be a little active. It should be short lived (no more than an hour) but can happen due to differences in neuro chemistry.

Try a scoop and a half on an empty stomach and see what happens. Try to eliminate all distractions like tv, internet, or reading for a few nights and see if that gets you in the groove too.

Let me know if any of these things help out.

Thanks,

-Matt

I inquired about this on 'the other' board but didn't find any help, imagine that. I'm having major trouble sleeping with this. I've followed directions exactly, I've tried with food, I've even tried half doses. I'm familliar with GABA feeling, but that passes. I end up with shortness of breath and restlessness. Any other suggestions?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I take my Casein shake before bed. Can I take this 1.5 hours before my night time shake?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I take my Casein shake before bed. Can I take this 1.5 hours before my night time shake?

In my opinion your nighttime casein shake will be much more anabolic if you take it and hour or so before the Somnidren-GH and not the other way around.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Remember that casein takes 5-7 hours to completely assimilate which is plenty of time to stay anabolic when taken before S-GH.