MY Somnidren Problem

  1. Senior Member
    Cool's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    1,360
    Rep Power
    111964
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    MY Somnidren Problem


    I inquired about this on 'the other' board but didn't find any help, imagine that. I'm having major trouble sleeping with this. I've followed directions exactly, I've tried with food, I've even tried half doses. I'm familliar with GABA feeling, but that passes. I end up with shortness of breath and restlessness. Any other suggestions?
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

  2. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Definately don't take it with food. One thing that might help a little is taking it a little sooner. If you are taking it right before bed maybe give it a little more time. Average time from ingestion to sleep is 35 minutes. Try taking it an hour before you want to retire.

    Some people will experience a dopamine rush where it feels like energy or restlessness. This will be more pronounced if you are taking any stims or fat burners in the afternoon that might still be a little active. It should be short lived (no more than an hour) but can happen due to differences in neuro chemistry.

    Try a scoop and a half on an empty stomach and see what happens. Try to eliminate all distractions like tv, internet, or reading for a few nights and see if that gets you in the groove too.

    Let me know if any of these things help out.

    Thanks,

    -Matt



    Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    I inquired about this on 'the other' board but didn't find any help, imagine that. I'm having major trouble sleeping with this. I've followed directions exactly, I've tried with food, I've even tried half doses. I'm familliar with GABA feeling, but that passes. I end up with shortness of breath and restlessness. Any other suggestions?
  3. Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    517
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    79.82%

    I take my Casein shake before bed. Can I take this 1.5 hours before my night time shake?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    I take my Casein shake before bed. Can I take this 1.5 hours before my night time shake?

    In my opinion your nighttime casein shake will be much more anabolic if you take it and hour or so before the Somnidren-GH and not the other way around.
  5. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1312
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    58.08%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Remember that casein takes 5-7 hours to completely assimilate which is plenty of time to stay anabolic when taken before S-GH.
  6. Board Supporter
    sly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    747
    Rep Power
    517
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    79.82%

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    In my opinion your nighttime casein shake will be much more anabolic if you take it and hour or so before the Somnidren-GH and not the other way around.
    Glad I asked. Thank You!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Help me get rid of my sleeping problems!
    By RAZORBACK09 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 03:41 AM
  2. My Skin problem and THIOMUCASE!
    By luelinks in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 08:18 PM
  3. My Somnidren-GH Problem
    By maxotguy in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 12:51 PM
  4. My Somnidren-GH Review (Millenium Sports)
    By Skigazzi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-21-2007, 08:16 PM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 06:58 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in