MST Product Review

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Rag time.

:dl:

lil background info:
    pre-workout drinks usually have me running to the bathroom not to the weights. I havent found 1 yet that I liked. No-xplode, wtf pumped, horsepower, etc......they all either gave me mad jitters, or had me running to the toilet!!
    After 1 sample of Ragnorak, im ok!!..hahah

Took my dose @ 230 today (not big on day workouts, like mornings, but I was going with my gf today), felt it kick in about 20-25 minutes later. Good energy, no jitters, I wasnt cracked out like on NO Xplode, and it didnt mess up my stomach, which is huuuuuuuge for me.

Chest workout @ 3, felt great, clean energy, great pump, and solid focus throughout my workout.

I may have found a pre-workout that will work for me. But, it was just one sample, so i will try again tomorrow and let everyone know if it was a fluke or not.

** ps- blue raz flavour tastes great.
    told ya you'd love it!

1 scoop and im in attack mode at the gym..its intense.

i cant stand pre-workouts that are caffeine stacked with too much caffeine.. gotta give credit to MST for making a product that has the 'right' amount without going overboard. i still gotta try the stim free thou... time for a re-order

2. you did tell me Dave, sorry for not listening..lol...i just never liked these type of Products in the past...Rag is amazing..

oh, and 2 tubs just got to my doorstep yesterdaY!!..im VERY happy...Crushing Punch is one of, if not the best tasting powder supp on the market!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    oh, and 2 tubs just got to my doorstep yesterdaY!!..im VERY happy...Crushing Punch is one of, if not the best tasting powder supp on the market!
    haha, nice! gotta agree with you there. ragnarok pre and xtend during... doesn't get much better than that for taste!!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

4. I'll be taking my ZMK and Somnidren-GH samples one of these nights.

I just wish I could obtain a sample of MVP as well, to go along with the ZMK.

5. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    Alright guys, i dont wanna get repetitive in here, but Im now a huge fan.

Somnidren-gh is amazing
    Ragnorak is the first pre workout ive ever liked, I WILL be getting some of this, the Crushing Punch Flavour is amazing, had 2 great workouts the past days

thanks for the samples boys!
    John was that the original Punch Flavour? I'm going to start logging the new flavour probably next Friday and judging by your review I can't wait to see what this newer and better flavour will be.

I remember Axis' SMASH which is probably the best tasting Fruit Punch flavour I've used, so I'm interested how this will compare.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    John was that the original Punch Flavour? I'm going to start logging the new flavour probably next Friday and judging by your review I can't wait to see what this newer and better flavour will be.

I remember Axis' SMASH which is probably the best tasting Fruit Punch flavour I've used, so I'm interested how this will compare.
    nope i had the new punch, and have 2 tubs now i love it sooo much, your gonna love it bro....

ps....nice to see a canadian getting in on the testing!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Clear Edge Product Review
    By quigs in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 10:01 PM
  2. product review- Cap Barbell Arm blaster
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-07-2006, 10:41 PM
  3. Upcoming product review: Nutrex Vitargo
    By DieTrying in forum Supplements