Problem Requesting Samples

Jet

Awards
  • Established
As a lover of MST products, and a lifelong insomniac, I've been trying to get my hands on a sample of ZMK since I read that they were available. When I e-mailed your samples address ([email protected]), I kept getting automated messages back saying that my message could not be delivered to the address. Then I tried e-mailing your support address to explain the problem and request samples, but haven't gotten a response.

How can I get some ZMK samples? I'm going crazy without getting to try the latest MST goodies :fool2:

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
As a lover of MST products, and a lifelong insomniac, I've been trying to get my hands on a sample of ZMK since I read that they were available. When I e-mailed your samples address ([email protected]), I kept getting automated messages back saying that my message could not be delivered to the address. Then I tried e-mailing your support address to explain the problem and request samples, but haven't gotten a response.

How can I get some ZMK samples? I'm going crazy without getting to try the latest MST goodies :fool2:
Try [email protected]
Notice 2 l's and 2 n's ;)