- 11-12-2007, 12:12 AM
Hi I have 2 questions about Ragnarok:
1. I tried the 'stim-free' version of blue raz. How much caffeine can I expect from 2 scoops. Around 200mg ? Lately a lot of pre-workout supps have been using heavy amounts of stims.....too much actually.
2. My tub was basically a big block of powder that I had to break up. Is there something that will be included to keep the powder from clumping up ?
- 11-12-2007, 01:37 PM
2. the newer flavors are very hydroscopic, and clump fairly easily when exposed to moisture. keep the lid on TIGHT, shake before every use, and if you have a dessicant pouch from a different container toss it in and see if it helps with the moisture problem.anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review
- 11-12-2007, 02:15 PM
The caffeine amount is proprietary but I'll give you a very close ballpark figure. 250-300mg per 15gram serving. Pretty strong! We rarely recommend 2 servings at once. This is why we provide a caffeine free version.
Which flavor of Rok do you have that is clumped? Typically we saw this problem with the previous Warrior Melon (with caffeine) & Blue Raz (caffeine free) batches (still floating around) if the lids weren't cranked down tight after every use and it's in a humid environment. The previous batches of these were pretty hygroscopic and this can be remedied by a dessiccant packet tossed into the tub. I also always recommend shaking th tub before every use. (this goes for any powdered product.) This will ensure that it doesn't clump and you get the proper dosing of each ingedient. Even though the powder is milled very fine the granules of material have different weights and settle at different rates. Shaking the tub makes sure you are ingesting the labeled content of each ingredient.
We've taken steps in the latest batches to keep the hygroscopic nature of the product to a minimum. The new batches shouldn't have a problem.
11-12-2007, 05:36 PM
11-12-2007, 07:09 PM
11-13-2007, 09:33 AM
I'm just wondering, but why does it say on the tub of Ragnarok discontinue after 12 weeks of use ? Is there something in it that is harmful if used for an extended period of time ?
11-13-2007, 06:22 PM
11-13-2007, 07:18 PM
11-13-2007, 10:11 PM
11-14-2007, 05:10 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 82Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:43 PM
- By rugger48 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 17Last Post: 06-29-2007, 04:54 PM
- By lhp21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2007, 05:49 PM
- By Motomatt in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 9Last Post: 06-05-2007, 06:55 PM
- By Blutarski in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-26-2007, 11:18 PM