Recieved samples, and decide to give a review. - AnabolicMinds.com

Recieved samples, and decide to give a review.

1. Advanced Member
    Answers

Recieved samples, and decide to give a review.

In the mail today, I gotten my sample that I ordered. To my amazement, Millennium Sport Tech gave me one of each of their product line.

Due to the lack of time, I may not have consistency to try out all the samples. But will try to give a minor product review each time I try out a sample.

Oct 17 2007, at 12 p.m.

Popped in a serving (2 caps) of Shred Hardcore XS

Very very very clean energy, and good amount of focus. The best part is the thermo feeling I have gotten off of it. It kind of reminds me clen, where you keep feeling warm throughout the day. I have been sitting in the living room shirtless, windows opened, and still sweating on and off. By the way the time is 7:30 p.m. and the thermo effect lasted 7 hours +.

Big thanks to the great people in MST!!
    I really want to place an order right now, but still awaiting for the release of Somnidren-GH.

2. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

shred xs hardcore killed my appetite like nothing else. amazing stuff. the stim effect is even better with reset ad
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

3. Senior Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bombBoogie View Post
    In the mail today, I gotten my sample that I ordered. To my amazement, Millennium Sport Tech gave me one of each of their product line.

Due to the lack of time, I may not have consistency to try out all the samples. But will try to give a minor product review each time I try out a sample.

Oct 17 2007, at 12 p.m.

Popped in a serving (2 caps) of Shred Hardcore XS

Very very very clean energy, and good amount of focus. The best part is the thermo feeling I have gotten off of it. It kind of reminds me clen, where you keep feeling warm throughout the day. I have been sitting in the living room shirtless, windows opened, and still sweating on and off. By the way the time is 7:30 p.m. and the thermo effect lasted 7 hours +.

Big thanks to the great people in MST!!
    I really want to place an order right now, but still awaiting for the release of Somnidren-GH.
    Thanks for the review! We appreciate all of the feedback we can get. I'm just glad to hear your samples arrived. Let us know what you think of some of the others if you get a chance.

Somnidren-GH samples should be available in about 2 weeks

•   

4. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    shred xs hardcore killed my appetite like nothing else. amazing stuff. the stim effect is even better with reset ad
    I hear you, I am actually pretty sold on this. I may not even pick up the stim I asked you to compare it with.

5. Senior Member
    Answers

Thanks for the awesome feedback, brosef!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/189130-iforce-intimidate-log.html
    iForce INTIMIDATE Log/Review

6. Advanced Member
    Answers

Sample: Cordygen5

Oct 19th 2007
    Time of use (empty stomach) + 30 minutes : 6:30 p.m.

I am not fully sure what to really expect from this product. It is somewhat new to me, in reference to cordyceps.

Short story before continuing.
    I have not worked out in the past week and a half or so, and personally I was expecting to be pooped pretty quick. Really wanted to see if this can delivery their ATP production promise. Also, was not sure how I am able to past judgment in the increased oxygen utilization.

Well upon stepping in the gym, I did not have a plan on what to work out, no plans of any type of routine to follow. So I settled for is to go balls out in a full body routine.
    Without boring you with too much info, I worked out each body part for a minimum of 3 sets and usually consist of a minimum of 12 reps +.
    I did not rest in between sets, constantly moving from 1 machine or weights to the next. (Not including the times I stepped away to get some water. About 3 or 4 times.)
    I did not bring my phone or my watch purposely, because I wanted to see what type of energy or duration abilities Cordygen5 is able to provide.
    I was there until 8:20 p.m., which means I have worked out for almost 2 hours!!!. I totally lost track of time, usually I will base my workouts on how I feel (degree of tiredness) usually hits me in 1 hours time.

Final conclusion:
    Energy level was real good, totally lost track of time and did not feel overly tired . I was able to continue with not much rest, beside the time of moving from 1 area to the next, and for a few sips of water.
    Strength, I would say it helped. I was expecting a minor dip in the weights I usually use. But I was able to start with the same weights I normally use, and continue to add without much struggle.
    Overall this is a pretty good product for any type of user (at least imo), from newbies to the regular joe or jane that goes to the gym. Even though I used a sample, I am quite sure on continuous use it will improve your endurance or strength department.

Not sure if this have to do with Cordygen5, but I did get cotton mouth a few times.

-End

7. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ncangey0513 View Post
    Thanks for the awesome feedback, brosef!
    No prob, had to return something back to you guys for the awesome sampler

8. Advanced Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Somnidren-GH samples should be available in about 2 weeks
    I am just looking forward for anything, whether it comes in the form of a sampler or a chance to purchase it.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 10:43 PM
  2. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 08:59 PM
  3. Decided to give Havoc a try...
    By rmani in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 06:24 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2008, 11:39 AM