Just wanted to say thank you

  1. Just wanted to say thank you


    for the great deal on your zmk formula i just purchased from your site. I hope the results are as good as the price.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    for the great deal on your zmk formula i just purchased from your site. I hope the results are as good as the price.
    I am the one who thanks you. Without customers like yourself we couldn't afford to keep cranking out solid products. I truly appreciate your support.

    I think you'll really like this formula a lot. I sleep way better using ZMK than I ever did with ZMA.

    Thanks again!

  3. Cool beans. I just ordered some after reading the thread. The price is good on the company website and it'll be even better when Nutraplanet carries it. I can't wait to start these 2!
    Freedom means nothing here.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Cool beans. I just ordered some after reading the thread. The price is good on the company website and it'll be even better when Nutraplanet carries it. I can't wait to start these 2!
    FOG I got you a better price since you didn't enter a coupon code. Check your PM's. Thanks a million!

  5. im excited, i loved zma, when does this stuff ship

  6. Quote Originally Posted by freezito View Post
    im excited, i loved zma, when does this stuff ship
    It should ship tomorrow and you'll see it in 3-4 business days.

    thanks again!

  7. Just ordered some stuff.
    Can't wait for the ZMK!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by chops411 View Post
    Just ordered some stuff.
    Can't wait for the ZMK!
    Thanks for the purchase, it's very much appreciated! Look for it to arrive in 3-4 days.

    Thanks for your continued support! Have a great weekend!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Thanks for the purchase, it's very much appreciated! Look for it to arrive in 3-4 days.

    Thanks for your continued support! Have a great weekend!
    Ya'll keep putting out great stuff, I'll keep buying. THANKS
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just wanted to say thanks to Antaeus Labs.
    By ma70 in forum Antaeus Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-15-2014, 05:36 PM
  2. I just want to say Thank You.
    By reptone in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2010, 01:44 PM
  3. Just want to say Thanks
    By Highlanda01602 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 10:03 AM
  4. Just wanted to say thanks to the Planet
    By Quil in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Log in
Log in