Cordygen5?

  1. Cordygen5?


    How long will it be until it is stock at NP?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    How long will it be until it is stock at NP?
    I didn't realize that they were out of stock and I don't see that they have it on order. I'll get ahold of Sam asap.

    Worst case scenerio 7-10 days.

    If you are in a pinch we will always honor their pricing if you need to buy direct.

    Thanks!

  3. Look at that! ^^ THAT is stellar customer service!
    •   
       


  4. Actually 7-10 days will be better for me Matt. It will allow me to get another pay check under my belt so I can make a larger order. I got two more pay checks that will be free before I have to save for birthdays, aniversery, and Christmas!

    Boy after I get my income tax back I get to pay off a $450 dollar a month vehicle payment and drop that insurance to liability. It will be fabulous times for the fabulous one! I'll have a few other debts paid off too and wifey thinks we'll have $600-700 more dollars per month free. I will buy what I want then.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    I didn't realize that they were out of stock and I don't see that they have it on order. I'll get ahold of Sam asap.

    Worst case scenerio 7-10 days.

    If you are in a pinch we will always honor their pricing if you need to buy direct.

    Thanks!
    dang now thats customer service

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    Actually 7-10 days will be better for me Matt. It will allow me to get another pay check under my belt so I can make a larger order. I got two more pay checks that will be free before I have to save for birthdays, aniversery, and Christmas!

    Boy after I get my income tax back I get to pay off a $450 dollar a month vehicle payment and drop that insurance to liability. It will be fabulous times for the fabulous one! I'll have a few other debts paid off too and wifey thinks we'll have $600-700 more dollars per month free. I will buy what I want then.
    Sounds good man!

    Just an update. NP did order and they should have stock either this Friday or next Monday.

    You've reminded me that I need to start saving some green for such occasions myself. Christmas is sneaking up! Good looking out

  7. BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!
    hahaha
    This stuff is really great. I have used it with beta alanine for grappling training and I love it. At times I'll add citrulline but I think cordygen and BA are my top two for this...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by scrappydog View Post
    BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!
    hahaha
    This stuff is really great. I have used it with beta alanine for grappling training and I love it. At times I'll add citrulline but I think cordygen and BA are my top two for this...
    Thanks for the great feedback. I've had a lot of MMA guys writing and calling saying the exact same thing. They are using Cordygen5 and Carnage in their training and fights with trmendous success.

    Thanks for the support!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by scrappydog View Post
    BRING IT BACK! BRING IT BACK!
    hahaha
    Wow, out of stock again? they just received a shipment too. I'm on it!

  10. solid customer service boys....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    solid customer service boys....
    Awe shucks! We try!

    Thanks!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Awe shucks! We try!

    Thanks!
    after my log, cordygen5 is on my next order!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    after my log, cordygen5 is on my next order!
    Awesome! That's what I like to hear. Thanks for the support.






    We are working on a formula to rival C5 but it might not be available until we are closer to winter.

  14. wow i never realized it was that well liked... going to read up on it for sure!!

  15. everytime I have went to order it at NP it is out of stock. Don't understand why it isn't higher on the best seller list?

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post
    everytime I have went to order it at NP it is out of stock. Don't understand why it isn't higher on the best seller list?
    NP ordered last night and we are sending it 2-3 day for anyone in a pinch.

    Thanks!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST Cordygen5 write-up
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-11-2013, 10:19 PM
  2. My review of Cordygen5
    By Dr Liftalot in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-23-2007, 04:45 PM
  3. Cordygen5 is great stuff
    By poison in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-25-2007, 11:30 AM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 02:23 PM
  5. Citruvol and Cordygen5
    By lawnboy246 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 04-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Log in
Log in