MVP-365 & ZMK Coming Soon! Keep Your Eyes Peeled!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
As usual we strive to bring you the best products available. This will be the best & most complete nutritional support combo available!

With MVP-365™ we have created a daytime Athlete's Multiple Vitamin Protocol packed with the most bioavailable forms of vitamins including co-enzymated b's, mineral ascorbate vitamin c, krebs cycle chelated calcium, potent adaptogens and high potency food based antioxidants. No other multi contains ample adaptogenic & antioxidant protection for the stresses of an athlete. This is the perfect daytime vitamin formula for anyone who places high demands on their body and mind.

Most multi-vitamins are a conglomeration of low potency vitamins and minerals yielding poor bioavailability & absorption. Plus very few multi vitamins on the market allow you to take your vitamins during the day and minerals at night as recommended by 9 out of 10 sport nutritionists. This is why we are bringing you this amazing daytime/nighttime performance protocol!

ZMK™ is the first Krebs Cycle Chelated Zinc and Magnesium product on the market. We have utilized these important Krebs Cycle chelates (citrate, malate, fumarate, succinate & alpha-keto-glutarate) for their amazingly high bioavailability and overall effect on performance, recovery and cardiovascular health. ZMK™ also incorporates a complete Krebs Cycle chelated mineral support blend (minus calcium of course) to ensure that all of the athlete’s essential mineral needs for recovery are fulfilled. There isn’t a more complete or bioavailable anabolic mineral complex available anywhere! Once you go ZMK™ you’ll never go ZMA!

More details will be revealed as these amazing products are closer to their release.

They will be available for sale individually as well as in a box set! Kick your current Vitamin/Mineral protocol to the curb and get the best!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in the ZMK! Looks pretty cool!

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
The MVP looks awesome too. Im looking forward to trying em out. At the right price, MVP could become a staple for me.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sounds impressive! Cannot wait to try them both. :thumbsup:

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I rarely get excited about multi's, but these actually appear to be solid. Great work!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid idea! Looks like a winning proposition. I am looking forward to seeing the supplement facts with amounts of the different nutrients.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
looks good i aim interested in the zmk it has peaked my interest lol

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dammit, Orange Triad now has competition.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Looks better than Triad IMO.
:D :woohoo:

We don't compare MVP-365 to Triad (not that Triad is bad). The forms of vitamins in MVP-365 are far superior. We chose to make a premium athlete's multi vitamin without adding anything that would take away from that focus. We felt that focusing on potency and bioavailability far out weighed any other aspect of a multi vitamin.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, there they are! :food:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

We don't compare MVP-365 to Triad (not that Triad is bad). The forms of vitamins in MVP-365 are far superior. We chose to make a premium athlete's multi vitamin without adding anything that would take away from that focus. We felt that focusing on potency and bioavailability far out weighed any other aspect of a multi vitamin.
Great! Really looking forward to this!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm I think I am currently just about out of multivitamins. When will this be available?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
hmm I think I am currently just about out of multivitamins. When will this be available?
They are still a couple of weeks out. We'll update this thread as we approach an exact release date.

lionelxxl

Awards
good stuff!

As usual we strive to bring you the best products available. This will be the best & most complete nutritional support combo available!

With MVP-365™ have created a daytime Athlete's Multiple Vitamin Protocol packed with the most bioavailable forms of vitamins including co-enzymated b's, mineral ascorbate vitamin c, krebs cycle chelated calcium, potent adaptogens and high potency food based antioxidants. No other multi contains ample adaptogenic & antioxidant protection for the stresses of an athlete. This is the perfect daytime vitamin formula for anyone who places high demands on there body and mind.
My interest was peaked the moment i saw the co enzyme forms of b complexes and extremely bioavailable minerals/vitamins. Excellent call for a new product MS!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Sure wish I had some of these ;) cough cough :D

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Heh, no doubt. I'm aware that Triad doesn't use the best forms of vitamins and minerals. It does have large doses of other stuff, and can save some cash as a catch all supplement.

I'll be trying yours.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My interest was peaked the moment i saw the co enzyme forms of b complexes and extremely bioavailable minerals/vitamins...
And the inclusion of adaptogenic compounds, too. Looks like we should watch out for ashwagandha, one or two forms of ginseng, and probably rhodiola. Not to mention the antioxidants. Probably inclusive of alpha lipoic acid, n-acetyl-cysteine, selenium complex, fat-soluble vitamin c, and so on. Literally exciting.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't happen to have any 2 week sample packs to tide me over till they are available to buy? :) I guess I can go buy grocery brand between now + then

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, there they are! :food:
First off these both look interesting and also potentially solid formulations. Congrats!!

Second and more importantly, who this hell is that in your avy and is there more pics??

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am loving Orange Triad. I do like to cycle all supps, so this could be a solid alternate, as well as the ZMK

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
First off these look both interesting and also potentially solid formulations. Congrats!!

Second and more importantly, who this hell is that in your avy and is there more pics??
:cool: thanks, bro.

LOL. :D NO idea. i found her on google. i can't find any more pics of her, sadly. :(

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
why does millenium demand all of my money from me? Did it hurt that much to share it a little bit?

but seriously, I'm very interested in this, and can't wait to try it out.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will definitely get the combo pak when I run out of my Orange Triad. I hope the price of the combo pack is reasonable enough to pay for as a multivitamin. How much of a supply in one combo pack and any idea on a price?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought a 1 month supply of a food based organic multi, so I should hopefully be able to order these by the time that runs out :)

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cannot believe it... I thought MST was at it's prime, had everything worth having... and now this.. I will have to look over MVP a bit, but ZMK may easily replace my CMZ if it's cheaper. I'm very impressed Matt, You've outdone yourself.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any better idea as to when this will be orderable?

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
I cannot believe it... I thought MST was at it's prime, had everything worth having... and now this.. I will have to look over MVP a bit, but ZMK may easily replace my CMZ if it's cheaper. I'm very impressed Matt, You've outdone yourself.
Sheesh, you better keep your eyes peeled, brotha! :D I can't say anything else or Matt will have my head on a lance.

lionelxxl

Awards
sentiments exactly

:goodpost:

With the recent ad campaign and all, this was the last 'wave' i'd expect form MST. Nice job!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sheesh, you better keep your eyes peeled, brotha! :D I can't say anything else or Matt will have my head on a lance.
You better say something else, or else I will have your head on a lance. ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so still no idea on a release date? I may be up in Olympia the first/second week of October so I can hit the Shelton Oyster Festival. I'll let you know for sure if I can make it, try and visit your offices too :)

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah...bump for ETA

I NEED 24-HOUR VITAMIN AND MINERAL AND ANTIOXIDANT OPTIMIZATION!!!!

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
It appears that ZMK and MVP should be ready sometime in the next few days, but, it will be a week or two after that for the labels before they can start shipping. I'm sure Matt will give you guys more info when he can.

Hold your horses, fellas! Good things come with time! :head:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Hey Fellas,

Thanks for the support. We'll get the write ups with ingredients on the MVP-365 and ZMK posted in the next day or so.

The products will ship to vendors in the next 10-14 days.

Thanks!

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Fellas,

Thanks for the support. We'll get the write ups with ingredients on the MVP-365 and ZMK posted in the next day or so.

The products will ship to vendors in the next 10-14 days.

Thanks!
Ah, nice. Well in any case, I'm glad to see this company doing well and moving forward like this, but enough ass kissing for one day, I'm dying to get a looksie at these ingredients... ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Ah, nice. Well in any case, I'm glad to see this company doing well and moving forward like this, but enough ass kissing for one day, I'm dying to get a looksie at these ingredients... ;)

I'll be posting them really soon RA. Thanks for the support big guy!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are still a couple of weeks out. We'll update this thread as we approach an exact release date.
we have any better idea of timeframe? my 1 month of multivitamins I bought to hold me over is about to run out :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
we have any better idea of timeframe? my 1 month of multivitamins I bought to hold me over is about to run out :D
Most orders are shipping today. NP has not ordered yet so I don't have a better time line for them. It is available on our site now and all coupon codes are valid :D

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Check your PMs :D
Hey! I need some coupon codes too! :study:

...I did place an order already and I kind of stumbled into a coupon code but if you had some other ones (possible better than the one I used), then I could just order some more!:cheers:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
I sent an email to samples@etc last week, I can't wait to play with my goodies.

anabolik1

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got my goodies in the mail today! I will begin my 24/7 "feel good" staples VERY SOON!

Thanks Millennium! That shipping speed was RIDICULOUS!

I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!!!

They shipped Friday and I got them today (middle of the day)!!!!