shred-xs hardcore samples?

1. shred-xs hardcore samples?

Any available?

I'm a loyal customer...

Currently taking Kreaceps/Carnage/ and have taken Ragnarok in the past. SC sent me some of the old shred samples, but I didn't get any energy from them. Would be nice to try the new version as I will be looking to purchase a new fat burner in about 25 days ( currrently using venom by ALRI )

2. Quote Originally Posted by Quizzle View Post
    Any available?

I'm a loyal customer...

Currently taking Kreaceps/Carnage/ and have taken Ragnarok in the past. SC sent me some of the old shred samples, but I didn't get any energy from them. Would be nice to try the new version as I will be looking to purchase a new fat burner in about 25 days ( currrently using venom by ALRI )
    You bet! Just shoot your sample request with your complete mailing info over to us and we'll get them right out.

samples@millenniumsport.net

Thanks for the support!

3. Thanks mate, email sent.

You guys ship samples via USPS right? I ask because I am always missing the ups/fedex drivers and I hate waiting an extra day lol

•   

4. Yeah, they will be shipped via USPS. You should see them in 4-5 days being on the east coast. Let us know what you think when you get them.

Thanks!

5. You guys sure do ship fast btw. I am also on the East coast, but only took about 2-3 day if that.

Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    Yeah, they will be shipped via USPS. You should see them in 4-5 days being on the east coast. Let us know what you think when you get them.

Thanks!

6. E-mail Sent, Can't wait to try!

Similar Forum Threads

1. EasyEJL goes hardcore with Shred-XS-Hardcore (sponsored)
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 12:51 AM
  2. Shred-XS Hardcore - PURE ENERGY
    By fatburner2007 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-15-2007, 04:52 PM
  3. Shred XS Hardcore Log
    By Confucious in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 10:08 PM
  4. Shred-XS Hardcore