Foundation of MST?

1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.04%

Foundation of MST?

I have been thinking and reading alot about supplementation lately. I have noticed some things that sort have really reached out and grabbed me that I am guilty of, along with many others. When "testing" a product/s I have never really tested them, I have just used them. Little to no feedback for myself or others. Every single board is loaded with this. Sponsored logs to me have become basically useless dribble on the whole. Also every single time I have tested or used I changed so many things there couldn't be any feed back to what was effective or not.

So, I have been thinking about what I want to use and how the best way to approach this to find if a product really is beneficial to me and is producing real gains and not gain from simply more or better food and harder training. For this I need a baseline diet and supplement plan. I am still up in the air about exactly how my diet will look since it is basically the beginning of Fall training for me. I'll be using the following supplements as base for the rest of the year:

Now Foods ADAM multi vit/min
    Now Foods Digestive Enzyme
    Now Foods Pure Energy Wheat Germ Oil
    Now Foods Desiccated Liver
    Garden Of Life Cod Liver Oil

I am not going to be using any protein powders. Just lots of fresh eggs, raw milk and milk cultures, grass fed beef, and venison for my proetien needs. Lots of veggies and fruit to round it out.

Now, I want to try several products one at a time for a month or maybe two to see if there any benefit. For the MST brand I want to try:

Ragnarok
    Carnage
    Cordygen5

Of the 3 above which one is considered the foundation of the MST brand? I suspect Cordygen5 but I may be wrong here. Of the 3 above can their full benefits be seen as a stand alone or do they need another to be stacked to be completely effective? I have no problem stacking them if thats really the best but I'd like to see the benefits as stand alones if they are up to snuff in that department.

Other than these 3, I will give Reset AD, Omega T-Force and the new AN anabolic a ride later this year. I am slowly cutting my stimulants back and would like to get totally clean of them by the end of the year.

Also if anyone is questioning or going to give me the hard work first and eat real food line, I got that covered so please this is about supplements and using the MST line logically.

I put in the kind of workout this evening that needs good supplementation that will really amplify my efforts!

Olympic Squats- 315x3x15
    SLDL- 185x3x12
    Bulgarian Split Squats- BWx2x12
    45 degree hypers- w/mini bandx2x12
    Ab plank- 1xmax

So, where do I start with the MST line? Stacked or not?

2. On the Rag & it Roks
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.79%

If you want to know exactly what a supplement is doing for you this is how I approach things for testing.
    1. Make sure your diet is in check. If you are bulking make sure you are on the calories/macros for 4 weeks to understand what your natural gains are and opposite for cutting understand what you natural weight loss is.
    2. Do not change your routine much during this testing phase.
    ++Change in diet and training can alter your gains/losses without supps.
    3. Do not change your supps for 4 weeks previous so you know what to expect from them.
    4. Gradually introduce a product to know the pros, cons from each. 4 weeks after add another or drop it and use something else and use the previous months baseline to adjust.
    5. So what's our baseline? Well that is dependant on goals. You are correct in assuming cordyceps is one of our favorite ingredients but really its dependant on your goal. Also if you choose carnage understand that this product can take a few weeks to start seeing the results. I suggest you pick one and probably Raganarok for gains.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.04%

SpaceClown,

You stated exactly what I want to do. I have noticed that there is a whole bunch of logs that really don't do this, so for testing purposes it is actually flawed. I have limited funds and I really want to know what works for me, and I think this is the best method.

My general goals are lean and strong body, naturally. I dabbled a little with the PHs but I just don't need that stuff and would prefer to just go with the safer natural stuff. I want supplements that actually work and I can stay on for extended periods without breaking the bank. Thus far Poseidon has been my favorite as far as over all well being. I guess I am looking at performance enhancing supplements at this point as I feel Poseidon will most definately enhance it, but I consider it more of a good health promoting supplement.

I think I may just start with the stack of the Ragnarok, Carnage and Cordygen5. The reason is because of what you and other have stated that the Carnage, along with the Cordygen5 takes time to kick in. If they are right for me I should feel it when they change gears.

I really look forward to getting some down time on the beach next week and some good solid rest at home the week after that, for 2 good weeks of plentiful eating, rest and relaxation. Aftet that I can't wait to get started on the MST Stack around the September time frame.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.68%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulous One View Post

You stated exactly what I want to do. I have noticed that there is a whole bunch of logs that really don't do this, so for testing purposes it is actually flawed.

My general goals are lean and strong body, naturally.

I think I may just start with the stack of the Ragnarok, Carnage and Cordygen5. The reason is because of what you and other have stated that the Carnage, along with the Cordygen5 takes time to kick in. If they are right for me I should feel it when they change gears.
    Fabulous One, I completely agree with the points made by Spaceclown for testing purposes and think this is truly the best avenue to finding and seperating results. I agree that this should be done for logging purposes but time restrictions on our part and a tester's schedule, diet and life's unpredictability means no log will be perfect and all will be flawed. We try to select people who know their bodies and goals and who have their training and diet in check before starting a log for us. I wish we could ask people to hold the above protocol but it would be tough for all parties. It sounds like you have enerything dialed in and will make tremendous gains regardless of supplementation.

I think the Ragnarok, Cordygen5 and Carnage stack is the best for your goals. You'll notice Ragnarok and Cordygen5 right away and the Carnage in about 14 days since you are already getting some beta alanine from the Ragnarok. All of the MST products are formulated to be strong as stand alone products. Stacked they are incredible!

Thanks for your interest in our products. Please don't hesitate to call, email or PM with questions or comments.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.04%

Matt,

You guys will get a good log when I start. I'll do my best to hold everything steady. Its seems you guys already know what your stuff does, I just need to find out for myself and really feel good about my purchase.

Similar Forum Threads

1. click the link for a chance to log any of MST's 4 new releases!!
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-04-2012, 09:15 AM
  2. Lots of MST plus others, need money :/
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2012, 12:00 PM
  3. SouthernCharm's Official Review of MST's RPG IBCAAs
    By SouthernCharm in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2010, 11:10 AM
  4. Quick review of MST's MVP