Shred-XS Hardcore

bbgolfer

Awards
Any idea of when you guys will have this for presale? Any hint at the ingredients??:food: I have a feeling this will be good as MS seems like a fine wine....only gets better with age.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Any idea of when you guys will have this for presale? Any hint at the ingredients??:food: I have a feeling this will be good as MS seems like a fine wine....only gets better with age.
We had a problem with the labels but it should be out within a week or two. I'm not sure how much info I can give out, so I'll keep my mouth shut! All I can tell you is it is VERY unique and looks like it will make some NOISE! :dance:

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
The presale will most likely start next week if all goes to plan.

The Shred-XS-Hardcore is a higher stimulant fatburner with a 2:1 adaptogenic to stimulant ratio. We felt with the high stimulant content it needed some strong adrenal support as a compliment. The nice thing is that the adaptogenic herbs not only enhance the stimulant properties but also smooths them out and keep them lasting all day long.

We'll be posting an FAQ style write up on it (including ingredients) in the next few days. Keep an eye out ;)

chops411

chops411

Awards
Waiting to see whats in this!
Untill then :pizza: :icon_lol:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Going to have to order some for the girlfriend. She also says if you get a booth at the Arnold this year she will be a booth girl.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I hope to have a full write-up here next week.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Going to have to order some for the girlfriend. She also says if you get a booth at the Arnold this year she will be a booth girl.
Tell her our booth will have a brass pole in the middle :D

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We had a problem with the labels but it should be out within a week or two. I'm not sure how much info I can give out, so I'll keep my mouth shut! All I can tell you is it is VERY unique and looks like it will make some NOISE! :dance:

Was it Blister Pack problems or Importation...!?:thumbsup:

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
New formula? Is it still stimulating the thyriod?

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
New formula? Is it still stimulating the thyriod?
Shred-XS-Hardcore is a completely different formula than Shred-XS (both will still be available). We increased the potency of the thermogenic/stimulant blend and doubled the adaptogenic content for more adrenal protection. The thyrogenic blend was dropped in favor of a stand alone high potency thyrogenic product that will be stackable with Shred-XS-Hardcore and released shortly after. Shred-XS-Hardcore is strong but provides very smooth and long lasting energy. It's exactly what everyone wants in a fatburner. :D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Shred-XS-Hardcore is a completely different formula than Shred-XS (both will still be available). We increased the potency of the thermogenic/stimulant blend and doubled the adaptogenic content for more adrenal protection. The thyrogenic blend was dropped in favor of a stand alone high potency thyrogenic product that will be stackable with Shred-XS-Hardcore and released shortly after. Shred-XS-Hardcore is strong but provides very smooth and long lasting energy. It's exactly what everyone wants in a fatburner. :D
Hurry up and tell us dammit MS!! ::rasp:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
chops411

chops411

Awards
Just got the e-mail with the coupon. I need to get some money first then I will diffently try this out.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I posted up the write-up and FAQ's finally all. Take a look!

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Just got the e-mail with the coupon. I need to get some money first then I will diffently try this out.
Depending on which coupon code you use you can get it for $28.19 to $30.54 shipped free. :D Great price! ;)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
I have to tell you guys that the Shred-Hardcore not only lights you up but keeps you lit for 8-12 hours!!!!!! I'm not kidding in the least bit. It's second to none!

The mood enhancement and appetite suppression is incredible as well. I know this would be more believable coming from soneone not associated with Millennium but all feedback has been consistently outstanding. This may outsell Cordygen5! Scary ;)

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to tell you guys that the Shred-Hardcore not only lights you up but keeps you lit for 8-12 hours!!!!!! I'm not kidding in the least bit. It's second to none!

The mood enhancement and appetite suppression is incredible as well. I know this would be more believable coming from soneone not associated with Millennium but all feedback has been consistently outstanding. This may outsell Cordygen5! Scary ;)

Damn, sounds cool!

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
I hope this is the package waiting for me at the post office :D

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
Damn it the I missed the post office by 4 minutes.

spaceclown

spaceclown

On the Rag & it Roks
Awards
  • Established
The post office most likely has your C5. I think you'll see the Hardcore on Monday or Tuesday in a seperate box ;)
2 boxes are waiting at the post office. I am sending the boss lady Monday since she will be surely stealing my supps :)

Fire911

Awards
Awesome to see a new shred out can't wait to try.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
2 boxes are waiting at the post office. I am sending the boss lady Monday since she will be surely stealing my supps :)
Got that bad b*tch in the mail today. Damn, she's lookin' sexy as a muu'f*cka. Might let her watch the homerun derby with me. :)

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Got that bad b*tch in the mail today. Damn, she's lookin' sexy as a muu'f*cka. Might let her watch the homerun derby with me. :)
What do you really think of that label Cangey? Pretty huh! Take it on an empty stomach and see how you do :D

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
What do you really think of that label Cangey? Pretty huh! Take it on an empty stomach and see how you do :D
Empty? I haven't eaten in a few hours. I'll take it now. Hold long should I wait till I eat?

Seriously, the label is my favorite yet. The metallic silver/gold with CAUTION running through it is badass. Same with the HARDCORE written in those grungy letters. :D

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
Empty? I haven't eaten in a few hours. I'll take it now. Hold long should I wait till I eat?

Seriously, the label is my favorite yet. The metallic silver/gold with CAUTION running through it is badass. Same with the HARDCORE written in those grungy letters. :D
You can eat 15-20 minutes after. I figured you would want the full effect the first time. If you get too wired food will tame it.

Yeah, that label turned out pretty sweet. I think it's my fav too. The new C5 and Shred-XS are in the same style. It's a nice new updated Millennium look.

HR derby coming up....I'm stoked to veg for a little and take it in.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
You can eat 15-20 minutes after. I figured you would want the full effect the first time. If you get too wired food will tame it.

Yeah, that label turned out pretty sweet. I think it's my fav too. The new C5 and Shred-XS are in the same style. It's a nice new updated Millennium look.

HR derby coming up....I'm stoked to veg for a little and take it in.
Sounds good! Just swallowed two of them (no homo). We'll see how things work out. I'm pretty tired right now, so hopefully they'll give me some energy before I go play my daily game of MVP 2005. :D Can't wait to see the new C5 label!

The HR derby is the greatest event in sports! I'll put my money on Prince this year. Never know, though, Howard or Vlad could pull it off IMO.

Millennium 1

Millennium 1

Awards
  • Established
The HR derby is the greatest event in sports! I'll put my money on Prince this year. Never know, though, Howard or Vlad could pull it off IMO.
Yeah, I'm thinking it's Vlad's year! The guy is insanely good. I'd say Prince from the NL for sure. It should be a good one to watch.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm thinking it's Vlad's year! The guy is insanely good. I'd say Prince from the NL for sure. It should be a good one to watch.
I'm completely psyched about Vlad being in it. I've been waiting for him to be in a HR derby for the past few years.

First trip on the S-XSHC train was a successful one. :D