- 05-23-2007, 12:58 PM
- 05-23-2007, 01:43 PM
- 05-23-2007, 05:33 PM
The Cordygen5 in Kreaceps-XS is better than C3 from a performance enhancing aspect. The Cordyne3 is a full spectrum cordyceps product (still incredibly strong) but we chose to add the Cordygen5 to the Kreaceps-XS for a bit more O2 utilization and ATP production.
Believe me C3 is one of the best blends available but C5 is better for this formula.
For some reason the ingredients in the NP text is still showing C3.
Thanks for the purchase!
05-24-2007, 11:27 AM
05-24-2007, 12:27 PM
I wanted to try a new creatine and I was so impressed with the sample packets you guys sent out that I figured why the hell not.
I was going to go with a cheapo version of Kre-Alklyn from Ultimate Nutrition...I've used Mono, CEE and other blends in the past...Kreaceps sounds promising...I'm actually looking for a staple supplement creatine. I've noticed using the flavored blends like GREEN MAG, XCEED, SUPERPUMP etc you get really, really tired after awhile of those tastes...Ranarok is next on my list after I try RPM. I like the serving size is 3 caps as well...I loved OMEGA THUNDER but 8 caps was WAY TOO MUCH to suck down in one setting.
Similar Forum Threads
- By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:42 PM
- By johnyq in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 70Last Post: 09-07-2007, 10:49 AM
- By Erik2003 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 34Last Post: 07-26-2007, 06:26 PM
- By Big_Tom(tk) in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-09-2007, 07:15 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 12Last Post: 05-17-2007, 09:37 PM