50% PROMO CODE!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. 50% PROMO CODE!!

I realize that more and more of the AM family are using the great AM app on their phones instead of hitting up the browser. With that in mind, I want to share the promo code that you phone users might not see in my signature!

Use code "RJA" at checkout for 50% off your entire order!! All the time, every time!
    visit http://millenniumsport.net/shop/
    I <3 Carbs

2. Awesome, thanks, that's a great savings!
    I'm here to swap stories, help when I can, and make people laugh. Don't take me too seriously.
    •   

3. huge right there-
    Vein Nutrition Rep InstaGram Smith_69_16
    https://www.veinnutrition.com/
    Use code Smith10 for 10% off your order

4. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    huge right there-
    Name:  IMG_1474311158.800786.jpg
Views: 302
Size:  94.7 KB
    I <3 Carbs

5. Man you people sure know how to make me spend money...
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    Man you people sure know how to make me spend money...
    LOL. Hey! We're just trying to help you save it!

But yeah, I know dem feelz when a good BOGO or code drops. Like I said, though, RJA is good all the time. No expiration on it!
    I <3 Carbs

7. hmb
    ragnro ok
    bcaa bubba punch

ordered wednesday and delivered today - fast shipping and great price

reviews to follow

8. You the effin' man, Smitty!
    I <3 Carbs

9. Code works and is good to go. Jalfrey is a quality rep for MST! Great products as well!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    Code works and is good to go. Jalfrey is a quality rep for MST! Great products as well!
    Thanks, bro! How's that marathon training going?
    I <3 Carbs

11. Quote Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    Thanks, bro! How's that marathon training going?
    Still running but not as much. Switched over to lifting heavy with deadlifts, squats, and bench. 5x5 regimen and I run the other two days of the week.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

12. Sweet thanks for the code, I was just recommending cordegyn5 to my cousin

$20 ��

13. Holy moly your pre has two kitchen sinks in there!
    VEIN NUTRITION - PREMIUM BODYBUILDING SUPPLEMENTS
    CLICK ME > VEIN NUTRITION : USE "JUST410" for 10% OFF
    IG: @VeinNutrition

14. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Holy moly your pre has two kitchen sinks in there!
    look at RPG as well- bcaa as well recovery.

I haven't ordered the caff version of the rag yet, I think I will on the next order to give it a go

15. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Holy moly your pre has two kitchen sinks in there!
    Lol. It's a pretty comprehensive formula for sure. Over 13 grams of active ingredients per scoop! And I, for one, have tried multiple scoops but not found a reason to use more than 1 per day. 30 servings=30 workouts like it should
    I <3 Carbs

16. Just got an email saying it was shipped ..woohooo cant wait

That sample pack looks delicious .. too bad you can only do 1 per order lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by GQNemesis View Post
    Just got an email saying it was shipped ..woohooo cant wait

That sample pack looks delicious .. too bad you can only do 1 per order lol
    mine was 2 day Gq so, you should have it friday or sat- its quick

18. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    mine was 2 day Gq so, you should have it friday or sat- its quick
    Nice cant wait

19. I just tried stacking RagNOrok caff + Cordygen-NanO2 today. Legit! And the taste of RagNOrok is very good.

Also had good results with just RagNOrok alone when I tried that one Monday.

I'd offer a comparison of the caff/no-caff RagNOrok, but I took the no-caff and then popped a 200mg caff pill. Because... Stims...

Gonna have to pick up some RPG, RagNOrok, and Cordygen when I order my next bottle of Shred, for sure.

20. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    I just tried stacking RagNOrok caff + Cordygen-NanO2 today. Legit! And the taste of RagNOrok is very good.

I'd offer a comparison of the caff/no-caff RagNOrok, but I took the no-caff and then popped a 200mg caff pill. Because... Stims...

Gonna have to pick up some RPG, RagNOrok, and Cordygen when I order my next bottle of Shred, for sure.
    the rpg bubba punch is what i have and the taste isnt too bad, but the effects; so far so good.

21. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    the rpg bubba punch is what i have and the taste isnt too bad, but the effects; so far so good.
    I've always been a ModernBCAA guy, but recently branching out a bit. Using Dieselade right now. Like the quality and profile, but the taste is rough. IMO it doesn't have to taste awesome as long as it works. But I'll always pick for taste if the quality is equal.

The Cordygen was Kona Colada. Not bad flavor, but nothing to gush about. But the RagNOrok was Crushing Punch. Tasty! I was expecting the typical nasty fruit punch. But it's more of a tropical taste. I think the main flavor I tasted was pineapple.

The more MST stuff I check out, the more I realize how high quality their products are.

22. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    I've always been a ModernBCAA guy, but recently branching out a bit. Using Dieselade right now. Like the quality and profile, but the taste is rough. IMO it doesn't have to taste awesome as long as it works. But I'll always pick for taste if the quality is equal.

The Cordygen was Kona Colada. Not bad flavor, but nothing to gush about. But the RagNOrok was Crushing Punch. Tasty! I was expecting the typical nasty fruit punch. But it's more of a tropical taste. I think the main flavor I tasted was pineapple.

The more MST stuff I check out, the more I realize how high quality their products are.

small world - same as me, modern and went to diesel ade- wasnt sure about the cherry limeade thing but it isnt too bad

23. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    small world - same as me, modern and went to diesel ade- wasnt sure about the cherry limeade thing but it isnt too bad
    Funny! I picked that flavor too. Maybe the kiwi one is better? Mixed as instructed and it was hard to choke down. Using ~40 oz now and it's like a lightly flavored water and not too bad.

24. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    Funny! I picked that flavor too. Maybe the kiwi one is better? Mixed as instructed and it was hard to choke down. Using ~40 oz now and it's like a lightly flavored water and not too bad.
    have to try that one,

i look at like you, as long as it works and i dont puke, im good lol

25. Quote Originally Posted by habajaba View Post
    I just tried stacking RagNOrok caff + Cordygen-NanO2 today. Legit! And the taste of RagNOrok is very good.

I might be biased, but RagNOrok's taste is top 3 for me. All natural flavorings FTW! I also usually dose it like you did, caffeine-free plus EC or Shred. I get a nice boost from the added noots in the caffeine-free version plus the stims!
    I <3 Carbs
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. New LG Super Stack - 50% off (CODE: AM50)
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 10:54 AM
  2. will there be a holiday promo code?
    By ryaroberts in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 01:29 AM
  3. promo code??
    By just93 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 03:47 PM
  4. Problem combining gift certificate with promo code