HMB Write Up and answers

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image_prodprod1330080_largeImage_X_450_white.jpg

Many thanks to the newshounds here on AM for including our product on the front page a couple days ago! In light of that I wanted to give y'all some info and have a spot for any questions.

HMB (Calcium β-Hydroxy β-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate) is a potent metabolite of the Branch Chain Amino Acid (BCAA) Leucine and has been shown in scientific studies to protect muscle tissue, preserve muscle cells, promote muscle growth.*

In research HMB is shown to increase maximal oxygen consumption (VO2max) and improve the respiratory compensation point (RCP). It appears that HMB may reduce metabolic acidosis, and the research also shows that it helps athletes tolerate high-intensity activity over a long period of time. Research also shows that HMB lengthens the time to the onset of blood lactate accumulation (OBLA).* HMB improves the training status for endurance athletes for positive effects on endurance performance.*

Suggested Use: As an adult dietary supplement consume up to three (3) grams daily in divided doses preferably with high protein meals and post workout.

Warnings: Do not use if pregnant, contemplating pregnancy, or nursing. This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Before using this product, consult with your physician. Discontinue use and consult a health care professional if you experience any adverse reaction to this product. Store in a cool, dry place below 80°F. Do not use if the seal is broken or missing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN

Made in the USA in a cGMP facility. Contains 100% HMB! Packed by weight, not volume.

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease.

“Nutritional uses of Calcium β-Hydroxy β-Methylbutyrate Monohydrate HMB are licensed to Millennium Sport Technologies, Inc. under U.S. Patent # 5,348,979 and # 6,103,764.” “Use of the trademark HMB is licensed from Metabolic Technologies, Inc.”

Get it here--http://millenniumsport.net/products/hmb/

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I love this product. I have read different studies on the best way to use and who can benefit from this.

I have been using this- 1 g split with 5 G of Leucine 3 times a day - 3 times a day. Helps with recovery for me and have been using this combo for more than 6 months.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
So do you take 5g of Luecine 3 times a day?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 26
Supplements 2
GreenMachineX Supplements 11
Supplements 42
Supplements 49