Emailed you guys but received no response

1. Emailed you guys but received no response

Hi there,

I'm a big fan of your products. I emailed a query I had but received no response. My question was (and may need to be answered in private message as don't want to break forum rules though I do regularly shop at nutraplanet).....

I live in Australia and the only online Australian retailer which sells your product now have a very small range and are soon to discontinue selling your products altogether I emailed them and they said they said: I have spoken to our warehouse manager and I regret to inform you that we are going to phase out the brand all together. We have experienced difficulties in sourcing most of the products from our supplier and are unable to offer a constant supply to our customers."

Where can I purchase from? I did recently do a large order from NP and Athlytes ATP was out of stock. If I want to order just one product from the US it costs me just as much or usually more for postage than the product itself .

Cheers,
    David

2. Hi David,

So far we haven't received your email. I would have been the one to personally reply since it was an international query. Please provide your email addy and I'll investigate further.

In the meantime, check your PM's in a few.

Thanks!

Matt
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hate to do this to you guys, but need some input...
    By SellMeSanity in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-18-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-13-2007, 03:06 PM
  3. Im sorry Nutraplanet...but you guys...
    By bodyfuel in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 02:16 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-10-2005, 10:53 AM