C5 dosing

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hey guys,

Just got 2 bottles of cordygen 5 to play around with. My main training goal is strength and I tend to plan my training in 10-12 week cycles. I have a theory that the less perceived stress as a result of cordygen 5 over a cycle will result in higher sustained performance and thus gains.

was looking for dosing suggestions as I work out 3/4 days a week and I'm not sure if dosing or full dosing is necessary on off days.. Was planning on taking 3 about an hour pre workout on days I lift. Please advise guys! Thanks.[/FONT]

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
From experience 3 should be good to go at that timeframe I think. DR caps are outstanding and when it hits you feel it. The fact that you have an increase in ATP and oxygen utilization is very favoring in regards to helping increase your strength and not to mention energy in the long run and way more if you weren't taking it in the first place. One thing to know about C5 is it's very hard to hit a wall when taking it, it's very good at delaying fatigue and your endurance should be through the roof. I think you could benefit from taking it on your off days at 2 or even the full 3 caps and that's exactly what I did awhile back during the winter season with some other MST goodies, Its a very potent adaptogen which will help with your adrenals as well your immune system.

Keep us up to date with you progress if you have time as well check out the MST section here on the forum, alot of good and very informative articles. I'm sure there will be nothing but outstanding results but one thing I would recommend down the road is to definitely add Cre02 into the mix, it's my favorite product period.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hey guys,

Just got 2 bottles of cordygen 5 to play around with. My main training goal is strength and I tend to plan my training in 10-12 week cycles. I have a theory that the less perceived stress as a result of cordygen 5 over a cycle will result in higher sustained performance and thus gains.

was looking for dosing suggestions as I work out 3/4 days a week and I'm not sure if dosing or full dosing is necessary on off days.. Was planning on taking 3 about an hour pre workout on days I lift. Please advise guys! Thanks.[/FONT]
Thanks for bringing your question here bud! I personally have found that when I only dose on specific days, I don't get the same benefits as I would if I had a constant flow of Cordygen in my system. Even on times that i've taken a week off training, if i'm not going to be doing some form of a cleanse during that time I still make sure to use Cordygen products. If you wanted to perhaps lower your dosage on off days, I could see that being beneficial as well...but for me personally (especially because i'm a bigger guy) I take the full dosage all the time. Taking them an hour prior to your session is good timing and pending your weight, 3 should be a good number also. I personally take 4, but like I said, i'm a bigger guy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1