Cordygen-VO2 vs Cordygen Nano2
- 08-18-2013, 03:57 PM
- 08-20-2013, 05:07 PM
Well besides the oxyceps in Vo2 you get a good dose of other adaptogens that hit you pretty good and fast, the nano2 is very nifty and goes well with infinitE...more suiting IMO for a long distance runner or some one doing lets say a longer more rigorous activity.
I prefer the old school cordy5, there both extremely potent but the versatility of C5 can't be beat.
- 08-22-2013, 10:24 PM
I personally can't get enough of all the cordygen products. Aside from Cre-02, I couldn't pick a favorite honestly.Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
08-23-2013, 12:20 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtterrible in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-14-2011, 09:28 AM
- By ryukenmaster in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2011, 08:25 AM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 42Last Post: 05-04-2008, 04:23 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 110Last Post: 04-26-2008, 04:47 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 117Last Post: 04-06-2008, 12:35 AM