Cordygen-VO2 vs Cordygen Nano2
- 08-18-2013, 02:57 PM
- 08-20-2013, 04:07 PM
Well besides the oxyceps in Vo2 you get a good dose of other adaptogens that hit you pretty good and fast, the nano2 is very nifty and goes well with infinitE...more suiting IMO for a long distance runner or some one doing lets say a longer more rigorous activity.
I prefer the old school cordy5, there both extremely potent but the versatility of C5 can't be beat.
- 08-22-2013, 09:24 PM
I personally can't get enough of all the cordygen products. Aside from Cre-02, I couldn't pick a favorite honestly.Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
08-22-2013, 11:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jtterrible in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-14-2011, 08:28 AM
- By ryukenmaster in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-13-2011, 07:25 AM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 42Last Post: 05-04-2008, 03:23 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 110Last Post: 04-26-2008, 03:47 PM
- By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 117Last Post: 04-05-2008, 11:35 PM