CLOmega Discontinued?

  1. CLOmega Discontinued?


    Is anything going to replace it? I thought it was a pretty good product.


  2. Yep! Krill.

  3. Really? Time frame to release?
    •   
       


  4. The krill release is very very soon now, probably a few weeks off at the absolute most. It's unfortunate about CLOmega but the krill will be a very high quality and I think it will be a suitable replacement
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  5. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    The krill release is very very soon now, probably a few weeks off at the absolute most. It's unfortunate about CLOmega but the krill will be a very high quality and I think it will be a suitable replacement
    I look forward to the new product!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I look forward to the new product!
    Yeah it kicks ass. 1 cap daily plus a myriad of benefits and it's very economical.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I look forward to the new product!
    have you had a chance to try it yet? It's truly a great product
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  8. CLOmega Discontinued?


    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    have you had a chance to try it yet? It's truly a great product
    I use it everyday. No more fish burps, yay! Any pros or cons of taking more than 1 soft gel per day?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I use it everyday. No more fish burps, yay! Any point any taking more than 1 soft gel per day?
    I wouldn't see why not, but for me 1 a day I'm good to go...that's the reason why I like this product so much.

    CT what do you think ?

  10. Where can I get some more Krill 500? Looks like Nutra's been OOS for a while now. Need more.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    Where can I get some more Krill 500? Looks like Nutra's been OOS for a while now. Need more.
    have you checked direct from our site? If you contact our owner, he's usually good for a coupon kickout.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  12. I have checked, but it's not listed on the site. I've bought some from putting it in the comments when buying something else, but in this case I don't need anything else. I've found one vendor that has it in stock.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    I have checked, but it's not listed on the site. I've bought some from putting it in the comments when buying something else, but in this case I don't need anything else. I've found one vendor that has it in stock.
    Email Support@Millenniumsport.net with your request or what you can do is make a purchase for something like ZMK but under commentary say that you don't want ZMK but want Krill, Matt as well the guys over at the warehouse are very on it and will go out of there way and adjust the price as well throw some samples along the way...they've done if for me.

    From my understanding Millenniumsport is revamping as well adding/changing the site so the new stuff will be on there. They will take care of you.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ryanp81 View Post
    Email Support@Millenniumsport.net with your request or what you can do is make a purchase for something like ZMK but under commentary say that you don't want ZMK but want Krill, Matt as well the guys over at the warehouse are very on it and will go out of there way and adjust the price as well throw some samples along the way...they've done if for me.

    From my understanding Millenniumsport is revamping as well adding/changing the site so the new stuff will be on there. They will take care of you.
    you're spot on with that Ryan. The website is in the middle of a complete overhaul, which may be why you don't see certain products listed on there. As Ryan said, if you email Matt I am 100% certain he'll take care of this for you without a hitch.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GO discontinued??
    By SJA in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-02-2005, 04:27 PM
  2. Discontinue DHEA For SD Cycle?
    By skih00k in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2005, 07:57 PM
  3. 1,4 discontinued?
    By doggmann783 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-20-2003, 12:14 AM
  4. Ergopharm Topicals Discontinued !!!!!!!!
    By curt2go in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-14-2003, 07:56 PM
  5. Finaplix Discontinued?
    By ManBeast in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2002, 01:52 AM
Log in
Log in