- 12-13-2012, 12:51 PM
- 03-25-2013, 11:39 AM
I'm excited to see what you think once you've tried it out. I personally love it, and the newest release of Cre-02 is sick too!
- 03-26-2013, 08:03 PM
03-26-2013, 09:32 PM
I'm not sure that it's 100% released yet
04-15-2013, 10:43 AM
An updated Cre-O2!! Nice, I love that stuff. My only gripe is that it has to be taken so far ahead of my workout. For now I go with Green Mag, beta alanine, citrullune malate and Cordygen Ultra combo.
What is the new Cre-O2 bringing to the table?
04-17-2013, 06:56 PM
these are not enteric coated but they are delayed release caps...so needing to take them SO far in advance is not necessary. I have been using for almost a month now and I take them literally 30 mins before I start pumping.
04-17-2013, 07:11 PM
05-16-2013, 08:39 PM
Awesome. Very awesome.
Freedom means nothing here.
Similar Forum Threads
- By emiliozapata in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 36Last Post: 02-27-2009, 05:47 PM
- By Bwill in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2007, 01:06 AM
- By Aoba in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-11-2007, 10:33 PM
- By Alpine in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 4Last Post: 05-03-2007, 03:19 PM
- By Alpine in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-24-2007, 01:27 PM