MST is the winner.

1. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

MST is the winner.

I just thought i'd share a little experience of mine as well as get a chance to thank Matt and the MST science crew for what they do.

I won't list any product names or anything of that nature but I will say that recently I was taking a "fat burning" product from another company because I felt that my body was getting too used to Shred Ultra. After a few sessions I noticed that on days I was taking this new product I felt somewhat "airy" in my head and I would start to feel dizzy if I sat down for a bit after a rush at work and then popped up to get back to it. I didn't understand why I was getting dizzy, it wasn't like any other supplement I had ever used....and at first I started blaming everything BUT the supplement because I felt some awesome energy from it and I wanted to keep using it. I have always had a problem nailing some stubborn area's and I guess I was looking for a "quick fix".

Just a few days ago I had taken the product and was getting ready to workout when I started to feel very dizzy. I sat down for a few minutes but then I had begun to get very nauseous and got a really bad headache. After I got sick a few times I felt a bit better, but it was really a bad experience all around.

I just wanted to take the time to thank Matt because when you use something by MST, you know what you're getting. You know the quality that you're spending your money on and you know that an episode like this won't happen. I think i'll stick with my Shred Ultra for a while.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Matt has done well and I enjoy rocking the v02 ultra and cre-02 when needed

good stuff and glad you are back on the horse Chuckz
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.
    Answers

The formula for the Shred Ultra looks stellar. I must say that if your body seemed to get used to the effects of the enhanced NE, DA, and adrenaline, etc. and then you switch to a different fat burner, the change in brain chemistry and a possible drop in blood pressure could very well be the culprit of the dizziness.

The Shred Ultra is also such a well balanced formula that it doesn't just concentrate on jacking up adrenaline with caffeine and geranium oil. It focuses on a lot of other factors that are thrown off when another stimulant formula leaves you high and dry in some areas, but overstimulates another pathway.

Nice observations!
    •   

4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Matt has done well and I enjoy rocking the v02 ultra and cre-02 when needed

good stuff and glad you are back on the horse Chuckz
    thanks brotha!

Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    The formula for the Shred Ultra looks stellar. I must say that if your body seemed to get used to the effects of the enhanced NE, DA, and adrenaline, etc. and then you switch to a different fat burner, the change in brain chemistry and a possible drop in blood pressure could very well be the culprit of the dizziness.

The Shred Ultra is also such a well balanced formula that it doesn't just concentrate on jacking up adrenaline with caffeine and geranium oil. It focuses on a lot of other factors that are thrown off when another stimulant formula leaves you high and dry in some areas, but overstimulates another pathway.

Nice observations!
    Thanks Force, always good to have your input here
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Answers

I actually haven't tried Shred out yet (mainly because the last thing I need is a fat burner ), but I will be soon because I'm digging the stim and adaptogen blend
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    http://www.seriousnutritionsolutions. com - CDMMA [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    https://www.facebook.com/SeriousNutritionSolutions - https://www.twitter.com/SNSonline
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by CDMMA View Post

I actually haven't tried Shred out yet (mainly because the last thing I need is a fat burner ), but I will be soon because I'm digging the stim and adaptogen blend
    i'll be eager to see what you think coming from someone who doesn't necessarily need the fat loss angle of the product. I've always been a bigger dude even when I was competing at a high level in national tennis tournaments...so I was always looking to knock off that extra few lbs. Guess i should have just laid off of heavy deadlifts if I wanted to lose some trunk for tennis
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Do you think there will ever be another 30 game winner?
    By Distilled Water in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-09-2009, 01:43 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 12:02 PM
  3. 7a OHN Do we have a winner here?
    By sarcoplasm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 01-29-2004, 10:27 PM