stacking cordygen5 and vo2 ultra

1. stacking cordygen5 and vo2 ultra

I recently started to do a lot more cardio work after a few months of non activity due to injury. I am in pretty good shape, but looking for that extra "umph". My wife picked me up a bottle of each and was gonna stack them. My current routine is to wake a 0400, have a protein shake, carbs and a glass of juice, then work out at 0500. For the next 2 months doing bodyweight movements and lots of running. I also play basketball after work (1500) for 2 plus hours three times a week, pretty competitive and intense. I was thinking 2 cordygen5s and 2 vo2s in the morning, and another cordygen5 around noon. Also taking 2 vo2s before playing ball. Good?

2. That looks pretty solid to me, just play around with the doses until you find your sweet spot for both; you may find it unnecessary to take 2 Cordygen5's in the morning, but that's for you to find out

3. I decided to take just the Cordygen5 for a few weeks. I am taking three in the morning about an hour before workouts. Days I am playing ball after work I take two in the morning instead, and two more before playing. Seems to be working well, I had an awesome treadmill workout yesterday morning, did a real long jog, and finished with an intense interval session. playing ball today, so I will see how that goes.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    I decided to take just the Cordygen5 for a few weeks. I am taking three in the morning about an hour before workouts. Days I am playing ball after work I take two in the morning instead, and two more before playing. Seems to be working well, I had an awesome treadmill workout yesterday morning, did a real long jog, and finished with an intense interval session. playing ball today, so I will see how that goes.
    Sounds good to me! Let us know how today goes!

5. Also eager to see how your day goes brutha!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

6. Could sub in the cre-02 instead of v02 to maintain strength and help while playing ball...

Just my 0.2c but I LOVE EVERY SINGLE MST PRODUCT. Top 4 companies and I have no problems announcing that
    ...::: Olympus Labs :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

Similar Forum Threads

1. ultra cordygen v02 vs. cordygen5?
    By riverb5 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:52 PM
  2. jack3d + cordygen5 + cordygen vo2 ultra
    By ryukenmaster in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 07:21 PM
  3. jack3d + cordygen5 + cordygen v02 ultra