Shred ultra - AnabolicMinds.com

Shred ultra

  1. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Shred ultra


    Lads,

    Does anyone know how much mcg caffiene is in Shred?
    Trying to kick caffiene due to adrenal fatigue.

    Thanks
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN

  2. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1659

    Reputation

    It's a prop blend so I don't think they will give out the exact figure but I've taken Shred Ultra a couple of times and am pretty caffeine sensitive and I don't have any problems with it. Based non my feelings with other caffeine products where I know the caffeine amount I would say that each tab has about 100mg caffeine. The recommended dose is 2 tabs and normally 200mg caffeine is the most that will be in any fat burner dose so 100mg per tab will be about right.

    I normally take 3 a day (6am, 10am, 2pm) and this keeps me going all day. After the ECA stack this is my favourite fat burner. Great mood enhancement, good appetite suppression (doesn't kill the appetite but does suppress it a fair amount), fantastic value when you only take 3 caps per day and good ingredients (PEA, forskolin, Raspberry ketones).
  3. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    i responded to your pm regarding this
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
    •   
       

  4. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural
    i responded to your pm regarding this
    Was Hoping matt would chime in too so posted a thread and anyone who also may want to know for future.. Thanks BNat
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by warsteiner
    It's a prop blend so I don't think they will give out the exact figure but I've taken Shred Ultra a couple of times and am pretty caffeine sensitive and I don't have any problems with it. Based non my feelings with other caffeine products where I know the caffeine amount I would say that each tab has about 100mg caffeine. The recommended dose is 2 tabs and normally 200mg caffeine is the most that will be in any fat burner dose so 100mg per tab will be about right.

    I normally take 3 a day (6am, 10am, 2pm) and this keeps me going all day. After the ECA stack this is my favourite fat burner. Great mood enhancement, good appetite suppression (doesn't kill the appetite but does suppress it a fair amount), fantastic value when you only take 3 caps per day and good ingredients (PEA, forskolin, Raspberry ketones).
    It's a kick ass thermo. Use it with v02 ultra pre running which is either morning(fasted-sorta with 10g BCAAs) or afternoons at 4pm
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Was Hoping matt would chime in too so posted a thread and anyone who also may want to know for future.. Thanks BNat
    if you search, i've actually responded to this exact question in this forum before. There are no exact numbers given out but a serving will land between 150-200mg roughly. With the top notch adaptogens and the significantly lower caffeine content than most of it's competitors, not only is it a serious product to be reckoned with, but also easily the safest in it's category as well.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  7. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce

    if you search, i've actually responded to this exact question in this forum before. There are no exact numbers given out but a serving will land between 150-200mg roughly. With the top notch adaptogens and the significantly lower caffeine content than most of it's competitors, not only is it a serious product to be reckoned with, but also easily the safest in it's category as well.
    Couldn't agree more...I get Slightly warm but but chilled out lol...
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  8. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    164048

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I wouldn't worry about the caff content, it's moderately low and with all the add on of adaptogens it helps out big time....a great product.
  9. New Member
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    517

    Reputation

    My favorite thing about Shred is something in it helps motivate and drive me. It changes your mood pretty quickly for the better.
  10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TMCCLUNG
    My favorite thing about Shred is something in it helps motivate and drive me. It changes your mood pretty quickly for the better.
    Great product yes...I'm going caffiene free for a while...3 days so far...it's hell. Miss shred ultra...I use it for the adaptogens. If going caffiene free is it beat to avoid shred?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Advanced Member
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Rep Power
    1659

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    If going caffeine free is it beat to avoid shred?
    Shred Ultra has caffeine in it so if you want to avoid caffeine you'll need to stop taking Shred.
  12. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,989
    Rep Power
    1838744

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Was thinking due to the adaptogens that it may make the caffiene negligible.
    Thoughts on a caffiene/stim free for running?
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  13. New Member
    grappler22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    60
    Rep Power
    244

    Reputation

    Sorry about bumping such an old thread but I am currently taking shred ultra with nice results. I basically take it for appetite suppression and to help me get through some fasting periods (leangains diet). I really feel that Shred Ultra has helped me a tremendous amount with my diet and exercise routine. I don't always take it every day, but the days that I do not take it, I can notice a difference. It also makes a difference when and how you take it (time of day, with or without food). It takes some experimenting with the dosage times/conditions, but is definitely a solid product that I will be purchasing again.
  14. New Member
    CDMMA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    202
    Rep Power
    37922

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Sorry about bumping such an old thread but I am currently taking shred ultra with nice results. I basically take it for appetite suppression and to help me get through some fasting periods (leangains diet). I really feel that Shred Ultra has helped me a tremendous amount with my diet and exercise routine. I don't always take it every day, but the days that I do not take it, I can notice a difference. It also makes a difference when and how you take it (time of day, with or without food). It takes some experimenting with the dosage times/conditions, but is definitely a solid product that I will be purchasing again.
    Glad to hear it's workin well for ya!

    Thanks for the feedback!
  15. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187521

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grappler22 View Post
    Sorry about bumping such an old thread but I am currently taking shred ultra with nice results. I basically take it for appetite suppression and to help me get through some fasting periods (leangains diet). I really feel that Shred Ultra has helped me a tremendous amount with my diet and exercise routine. I don't always take it every day, but the days that I do not take it, I can notice a difference. It also makes a difference when and how you take it (time of day, with or without food). It takes some experimenting with the dosage times/conditions, but is definitely a solid product that I will be purchasing again.
    yeah i'm with Cd man, thanks for the update and hopefully you'll keep updating with your progress!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. No B.S. Shred ultra review.
    By ryanp81 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-25-2010, 12:43 PM
  2. SHRED-ULTRA Write-Up and Info
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-23-2010, 06:48 PM
  3. Pigpen75's Shred Ultra log (sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 05:18 PM
  4. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-15-2010, 12:12 PM
  5. MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 11:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in