Hey MST, any plans on a PWO product???

1. Hey MST, any plans on a PWO product???

just wondering, i am half-way thru my first tub of Ragnarok Ultra and really enjoying it, great profile and as important (to me at least), great flavor with the Crushing Punch.

2. I use RPG as my post....doesn't get better than that IMO.

3. I personally don't have the authority to release the products in the works right now

...stay tuned!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce
    I personally don't have the authority to release the products in the works right now

...stay tuned!
    Not even a sneak peak...damn!!!
    Anything like what you have produced already and it's Christmas after workout
    ...:::Olympus Labs Rep:::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

5. we have a few products in the works, and as the deuce said, we cannot say what they are at this point

6. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural
    we have a few products in the works, and as the deuce said, we cannot say what they are at this point
    Understandable, I hope a carb free isolate
    Comes out and an MST version of body octane without the fillers! That would just be heaven for us endurance guys
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

7. Im sure this create more trouble than it's worth (even though I mean no disrespect by it whatsoever) but I already feel our products aid the endurance athlete more than the product you mentioned. I would take a Cordygen product, RPG, and Carnage over anything else in the field hands down.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

8. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce
    Im sure this create more trouble than it's worth (even though I mean no disrespect by it whatsoever) but I already feel our products aid the endurance athlete more than the product you mentioned. I would take a Cordygen product, RPG, and Carnage over anything else in the field hands down.
    All good!
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

Similar Forum Threads

1. pre cycle plans
    By drock111186 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 11:04 AM
  2. Could do with some help for diet plans!
    By Random181 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-09-2009, 05:50 PM
  3. So much for my second cycle plans:(
    By adampl2t in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 01:34 PM