MST bra's, help me out here...

  1. MST bra's, help me out here...


    What's up guys, I hope your holidays were good!

    I'm curious about your product RPG, it looks awesome and I've been looking for a bcaa/eaa supplement and this looks like the ticket - curious though, it says to be drank post workout, could I not drink this intra workout or is it less effective intra?


  2. it can be used pre/intra/post.
    the post workout suggestion is to aid in faster recovery and boosting anabolism in the pwo timeframe.

    i take 1 scoop 1hr pre, and 1 scoop about 10-15minutes prior to finishing my workout

  3. Well since we are talking about R.P.G i might as well ask one myself if you don't mind.

    I mainly want to use this product as a night time anabolic along with somnidren and Zmk but i heard that BCAA's absorb fast although it IS recommended to use this with somni.

    I have a micellar casein protein powder with a mere 2g of sugar and carbs so would that be better than RPG for nighttime along with somnidren? Or would even 2g affect somni's absorption?
    •   
       


  4. somni and zmk are best used on an empty stomach. if you use the rpg, use it with some fats to slow absorption, i'm not really a fan of casein protein. It works but the hype is just too much, couple that with horrible flavor.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Darrellw View Post
    Well since we are talking about R.P.G i might as well ask one myself if you don't mind.

    I mainly want to use this product as a night time anabolic along with somnidren and Zmk but i heard that BCAA's absorb fast although it IS recommended to use this with somni.

    I have a micellar casein protein powder with a mere 2g of sugar and carbs so would that be better than RPG for nighttime along with somnidren? Or would even 2g affect somni's absorption?
    I used to drink another companies flavored bcaa (before RPG came out of course) with my somni powder before I went to bed. It definitely slows down (if not diminishes) some of the effects of the S-Gh, so thats something you may want to think about before using anything with Somnidren.

  6. I drink RPG during, mixed with Ragnarok and sometimes gatorade. Blue raz rag mixed with orange g2 gatorade tastes like an orange freezer pop. Soooo good.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by CJPopovich View Post
    I drink RPG during, mixed with Ragnarok and sometimes gatorade. Blue raz rag mixed with orange g2 gatorade tastes like an orange freezer pop. Soooo good.
    sounds tasty!!!

  8. The title of this thread confused me. I got to thinking that MST made bras aswell.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by RexGrandis View Post
    The title of this thread confused me. I got to thinking that MST made bras aswell.
    only for supermodels....and jamie eason.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  10. I think we should just lay it out here, everyone digs the MST subforum, so all should read this.

    to limit confusion from now on, the word for brother or bro is: brah
    if you drop the h you are speaking of lingerie.

    alright, back to work, good things
  

  
 

Log in
Log in