- 08-10-2010, 12:03 AM
I wanted to bring this to the attention of the reps. I have now had two bad bottles of somnidren. I love the stuff, however my last bottle turned into what looked like wet coffe after about 8 days. I thought I had stored it wrong maybe. Now tonight I purchased a brand new bottle, which is all ready destroyed. Whats the problem with this? I really love this supplement, but cant continue to waste money.
- 08-10-2010, 12:36 AM
- 08-10-2010, 03:17 PM
08-10-2010, 03:19 PM
08-10-2010, 03:27 PM
Thanks a lot, email sent. I hope this issue can get cleared up, honestly one of the best supplements I have used to date.
08-10-2010, 03:31 PM
08-10-2010, 03:39 PM
08-10-2010, 05:19 PM
08-10-2010, 05:21 PM
08-11-2010, 09:35 AM
I just wanted to say thanks to all the MST reps for helping me out. You guys really went out of your way to get me squared up. Im sure the fact that I live in rainy, 100 percent humidity palm beach coupled with poor storage or transportation was the issue.
Other companies need to follow MST's example, they contacted me and did everything possible to help me out. Its good to see a good company stand behind great products.
Thanks again guys.
08-11-2010, 01:07 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By j rad in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 41Last Post: 10-21-2011, 02:24 PM
- By KimboBatista in forum SupplementsReplies: 32Last Post: 10-21-2011, 10:13 AM
- By thebigt in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 176Last Post: 10-19-2011, 06:01 PM
- By montoyasnjs in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:23 PM
- By nosnmiveins in forum Millennium Sport TechnologiesReplies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2007, 06:15 PM