Ragnarok and Nitroceps

  1. Registered User
    freeheeler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1
    Answers
    0

    Ragnarok and Nitroceps


    Is it worthwhile to take both Ragnarok Ultra and Nitroceps together or not? I've already received my Nitroceps and considering trying the ragnarok.

    If they are a good combo, how would you take them, together or spaced out/

    Thanks

  2. Registered User
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by freeheeler View Post
    Is it worthwhile to take both Ragnarok Ultra and Nitroceps together or not? I've already received my Nitroceps and considering trying the ragnarok.

    If they are a good combo, how would you take them, together or spaced out/

    Thanks
    It really depends on what you are going for. In my opinion if you decide to take both then you can get away with fewer NitroCeps tabs. That is unless you want the endurance aspect more than the pump then you can cut the Rok back and go with the full 4 tabs of NitroCeps.

    2 EC-Tabs- NitroCeps 120 minutes pre-workout
    1-15gram serving RagNOrok-ULTRA 45 minutes pre-workout

    for more endurance

    4 EC-Tabs- NitroCeps 120 minutes pre-workout
    1/2 serving RagNorok-ULTRA

    You can always try them both at full strength but many find the pump a little overwhelming. If that's your thing then by all means go for it.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    2 nitro, 2 c5, 1 rag was indeed intense. I look a lot bigger, one week in.
    •   
       

  4. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by poison View Post
    2 nitro, 2 c5, 1 rag was indeed intense. I look a lot bigger, one week in.
    4 nitro, 3 c5, 1 rag almost killed me
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Answers
    0


    I bet! These are the biggest pumps I've had, ever. It's different than RPM or icariin, which is hard and dry. This is just BIG.
  6. Registered User
    millerni's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    37
    Answers
    0


    Thanks to the nutra sale, i'll be stacking caff free rag, RPM, cordy5, carnage, and citruvol xs soon. I had the nitroceps in the cart, but finally decided that might be a bit overkill! I'll definitely try the nitro sample I have in addition to the above supps, and see how that goes.
  7. MST Reppin Hard!
    Board Sponsor
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by millerni View Post
    Thanks to the nutra sale, i'll be stacking caff free rag, RPM, cordy5, carnage, and citruvol xs soon. I had the nitroceps in the cart, but finally decided that might be a bit overkill! I'll definitely try the nitro sample I have in addition to the above supps, and see how that goes.
    you're going to kick yourself for not grabbing the Nitro even if you didn't use it til next month, haha. You'll see after the sample
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST NitroCeps
    By Vitruvian in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:27 AM
  2. NitroCeps just ehh
    By PrepNwa23 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 05-22-2010, 07:49 PM
  3. NitroCeps and Cre-02 Log (Sponsored)
    By Cordeen in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 04:35 PM
  4. Nitroceps
    By islandmagic in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 10:57 PM
  5. Cre-02 & Nitroceps Vs. Ragnarok
    By E J in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 04:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in