MST Cal/Mag Citrate w/D3 - AnabolicMinds.com

MST Cal/Mag Citrate w/D3

  1. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    MST Cal/Mag Citrate w/D3


    The first in a line of basic & staple products we are releasing.


  2. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

  3. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    reserved for write up
    •   
       

  4. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    im 3 doses in already ....I mean uhh...no no, it's not available yet
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  5. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,346
    Rep Power
    141903

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    im guessing this is going to be ideal to be stacked with MVP and Mycogreen?
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  6. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    im guessing this is going to be ideal to be stacked with MVP and Mycogreen?
    Yeah, that would be a great stack. We are adding many basic products to the line in the coming months so there will be others popping up here and there.
  7. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Do not take MVP and Cal-Mag at the same time.

    MVP - upon waking
    Cal-Mag - after breakfast and early evening
    ZMK - pre-bed
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  8. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,904
    Rep Power
    37730

    Reputation

    Sweet, count my wife in!
  9. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    164048

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thumbs up


    It's great to know MST is starting to run the basics.
  10. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    The first in a line of basic & staple products we are releasing....
    Nice surprise. Good move!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  11. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    after using for almost a week now I can say that its having an odd effect for me that I didn't expect. I have some crappy acid reflux and i've been out of nexium for months now. Since starting Cal-Mag, I haven't had any acid attacks. Weeeeeirrrrd
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  12. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I am soooo glad we added this product, we gotz da market cornered!
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  13. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,412
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    after using for almost a week now I can say that its having an odd effect for me that I didn't expect. I have some crappy acid reflux and i've been out of nexium for months now. Since starting Cal-Mag, I haven't had any acid attacks. Weeeeeirrrrd
    The Calcium Citrate is an acid buffer, hence the lack of the reflux/heart burn.
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    good info brotha, most don't pay attention to that
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  15. Senior Member
    Millennium 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,413
    Rep Power
    1309

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    The Calcium Citrate is an acid buffer, hence the lack of the reflux/heart burn.
    Werd! Many people forget that since they think pre-acidified means they'll have issues.
  16. Advanced Member
    emiliozapata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    45
    Posts
    632
    Rep Power
    1037

    Reputation

    just my two cents but I really think that this supp could have used some vitamin K2, synergistic with the D3, I ordered my D3, minerals, and K2 seperately for this reason alone, wish I could have got it in a one stop shopping fashion. Otherwise keep up the good work on the innovation.
  17. Advanced Member
    350zTT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    464

    Reputation

    I just want to commend all of all at MST! I love your products and love the fact that ya'll have health and wellness in mind! It is rare to come across that in the supplement industry! No more hair ball bcaa's, minty fresh mycogreen for daily health and wealthness, cal/mag supps, multi-vit, mineral and sleep blends, and the kick *ss cordyceps/endurance supplements that far surpass any others out there! I love your whole line! Keep it up! Thanks guys! Looking forward to the future releases ya'll have planned! Keep it up with the healthy style blends ya'll have brought to the market! You have a follower for life
  18. Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    7,412
    Rep Power
    700735

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    I just want to commend all of all at MST! I love your products and love the fact that ya'll have health and wellness in mind! It is rare to come across that in the supplement industry! No more hair ball bcaa's, minty fresh mycogreen for daily health and wealthness, cal/mag supps, multi-vit, mineral and sleep blends, and the kick *ss cordyceps/endurance supplements that far surpass any others out there! I love your whole line! Keep it up! Thanks guys! Looking forward to the future releases ya'll have planned! Keep it up with the healthy style blends ya'll have brought to the market! You have a follower for life
    Whole heartedly agree. MST is one of maybe two in total companies that I actually trust. They don't advertise false information, and their products are surrounding whole health wellness... not blowing up 30 pounds at the expense of your health. I have ordered Cal-Mag from Nutra, but it was OOS, so waiting patiently.

    Just need the MycoGreens to add to my ZMK/MVP/Cal-Mag and I think I have a fantastic general wellness stack.
    The Historic PES Legend
  19. AX Product Specialist
    Bnatural's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,264
    Rep Power
    576685

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thanks for the kind words fellas.

    Sorry we missed out on the vit k2 in Cal-Mag, but I believe we have that covered in MVP
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  20. MST Reppin Hard!
    CTDeuce's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    6,116
    Rep Power
    187522

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    just my two cents but I really think that this supp could have used some vitamin K2, synergistic with the D3, I ordered my D3, minerals, and K2 seperately for this reason alone, wish I could have got it in a one stop shopping fashion. Otherwise keep up the good work on the innovation.
    thanks for the feedback buddy. I'm sure we could have added k2 as well as many other vitamins and ingredients to the product that would have synergy....but then it would no longer be a product of simply basics and staples and instead would become another multi vit or multi mineral type product. Our aim was to release something completely absorable and effective while keeping it simple...which is why we have so much other goodies in mvp and zmk. I hope that helped a bit

    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    I just want to commend all of all at MST! I love your products and love the fact that ya'll have health and wellness in mind! It is rare to come across that in the supplement industry! No more hair ball bcaa's, minty fresh mycogreen for daily health and wealthness, cal/mag supps, multi-vit, mineral and sleep blends, and the kick *ss cordyceps/endurance supplements that far surpass any others out there! I love your whole line! Keep it up! Thanks guys! Looking forward to the future releases ya'll have planned! Keep it up with the healthy style blends ya'll have brought to the market! You have a follower for life
    as always, thanks for the praise good sir. your remarks and attitude are exactly what "the big man" are looking for with the additions i'm sure. Basically just looking to bring great quality supps to good people without any BS at a decent price. I personally am glad to see that people see that

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Whole heartedly agree. MST is one of maybe two in total companies that I actually trust. They don't advertise false information, and their products are surrounding whole health wellness... not blowing up 30 pounds at the expense of your health. I have ordered Cal-Mag from Nutra, but it was OOS, so waiting patiently.

    Just need the MycoGreens to add to my ZMK/MVP/Cal-Mag and I think I have a fantastic general wellness stack.
    Coming from someone who's been around here so long and has used as many supps as you have...to hear that is quite a positive feedback indeed. Thank you!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  21. Diamond Member
    strategicmove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    10,754
    Rep Power
    774630

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    I just want to commend all of all at MST! I love your products and love the fact that ya'll have health and wellness in mind! It is rare to come across that in the supplement industry! No more hair ball bcaa's, minty fresh mycogreen for daily health and wealthness, cal/mag supps, multi-vit, mineral and sleep blends, and the kick *ss cordyceps/endurance supplements that far surpass any others out there! I love your whole line! Keep it up! Thanks guys! Looking forward to the future releases ya'll have planned! Keep it up with the healthy style blends ya'll have brought to the market! You have a follower for life
    Indeed!
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Toremifene Citrate vs Tamoxifen Citrate
    By wiggles in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 02:35 PM
  2. All About Magnesium Citrate
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 10:08 PM
  3. Toremifene Citrate and Tamoxifen Citrate
    By hardestgainer in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2008, 07:56 PM
  4. Choline Citrate
    By jdev in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-09-2007, 04:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in