kreaceps ultra question

  1. kreaceps ultra question


    Just wondering, currently taking Pre-Max-would it be ok to open the Kreaceps ultra caps and mix them with premax? Do they have a strong taste?And do you think this would be a good stack?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by phantom View Post
    Just wondering, currently taking Pre-Max-would it be ok to open the Kreaceps ultra caps and mix them with premax? Do they have a strong taste?And do you think this would be a good stack?
    In my opinion the two are completely compatible and it would be a good stack. I prefer CRE-02 over Kreaceps-ULTRA but its all a matter of personal preference. The Kreaceps-ULTRA is a capsule product so taste isn't relevant.

    Thanks!

  3. Opening the caps would be ok, the taste may be a bit off, but opening the caps is fine, and with the question I'm assuming you've opened caps before, but as a pointer be careful as this can be a tedious process day in day out. Do you not do well downing caps?
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Millennium 1 View Post
    In my opinion the two are completely compatible and it would be a good stack. I prefer CRE-02 over Kreaceps-ULTRA but its all a matter of personal preference. The Kreaceps-ULTRA is a capsule product so taste isn't relevant.

    Thanks!
    I was wondering why Rhodiola Rosea and Vanadyl Sulfate was taking out of the new Kreaceps Ultra formula? I still have bottle left and still using it. Big difference while using it. The Ultra haven't tried it yet since using XS until bottle runs out then gonna switch to Ultra. RR would of been a nice addition since heard some bad long term effects about VS.

  5. It allows for better stacking options as its included in a few of our other products.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  6. Dumping the rhodiola, R-ALA and VS allowed us to fit Kreaceps into a small 2 capsule serving and make the product much less expensive (By $20 at retail) and I believe it is just as effective if not better.

  7. I like my answer, but he's da boss...
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    I like my answer, but he's da boss...
    I did too ....I meant my response to be an "also" to yours.

  9. lol, sounds good. Speaking of this product I need to make a request, a feller at my gym is using it and was a huge fan of all american efx pill product and switched to this a few weeks back and is having better results.

    Mental note for this to be on my checklist.
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Bnatural View Post
    lol, sounds good. Speaking of this product I need to make a request, a feller at my gym is using it and was a huge fan of all american efx pill product and switched to this a few weeks back and is having better results.

    Mental note for this to be on my checklist.
    I was the same as well. I used to take AAEFX and then once I tired Kreaceps-XS, noticed BIG DIFFERENCE. Loved it. I believe the other added ingredients enhanced KA effects even more. I started using XS this week since found bottle stash hidden and noticed nice boost. :-) Ultra got it on wait after XS.

  11. the quality of ingredients is where its at. im anxious to try this one as its been a bit since ive consistently used creatine
    Athletic Xtreme Marketing Manager
    Athletic Xtreme at The Planet!
    Email Inquiries: Brandon@AthleticX.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MycoGreen, NitroCeps, KreaCeps Ultra, RagNOrok Ultra, and Shred Ultra.....
    By CTDeuce in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 12:53 PM
  2. Kreaceps-XS Question!
    By TommyTuffGuy in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 11:27 AM
Log in
Log in