Cordygen5 vs VO2 ultra

  1. Cordygen5 vs VO2 ultra


    Hey guys another quick question. I have seen a few studies regarding cordyceps ability to increase testosterone. Which product do you think would be better regarding this or are they about the same? I was thinking cordygen5 due to all the different strands of cordyceps. One study showed positive results with sinensis & another show positive results with militaris. I didn't realize all the positive benefits that cordyceps possessed! Thanks again


  2. with the advanced and precise cordyceps that we use, either product is going to help you tremendously in that (as well as many other) department(s).
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  3. Thanks CT, can't wait to try all these great products out and looking forward to testing the ironman stack. One LAST question hopefully . Does the VO2 ultra contain strains of the sinenis and militaris?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    Thanks CT, can't wait to try all these great products out and looking forward to testing the ironman stack. One LAST question hopefully . Does the VO2 ultra contain strains of the sinenis and militaris?
    The strain in VO2 ULTRA is a potent hybrid sinensis strain.
  5. Question


    Which one would you recommend for a swimmer that has two practices a day, one at 6am and the next one at 3pm? I'm guessing Cordygen5 since it's time released? Would the VO2Ultra be better prior to a swim meet? Is it still in the system 3 hours after taking it?

  6. Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    Which one would you recommend for a swimmer that has two practices a day, one at 6am and the next one at 3pm? I'm guessing Cordygen5 since it's time released? Would the VO2Ultra be better prior to a swim meet? Is it still in the system 3 hours after taking it?
    Cordygen 5 lasts up to 12 hours of full effectiveness because of the time released formula (tested personally by me at a tennis tournament with 3 matches in 1 day), and v02 ultra is a more "direct" formula that kicks in fast and hard. I have had tennis matches that have lasted up to 3 hours after using v02 ultra that I still felt perfectly fine and ready to roll.

    I hope that helped a bit . My personal opinion would be cordygen 5 for practice and v02 ultra (or citruvol) for matches.....but if you don't have the cash flow for both, you should be just fine getting just Cordygen 5.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  7. Reduced dosaged for 125lb female swimmer? Start at 1 cap and work up to 2? Thanks for the quick replies

  8. Quote Originally Posted by edvanp View Post
    Reduced dosaged for 125lb female swimmer? Start at 1 cap and work up to 2? Thanks for the quick replies
    with v02 ultra i'd say definitely....and it wouldn't hurt for a male of 200+ to do the same.

    with Cordygen 5 I think she(you) (whoever ) would be fine taking the normal 3 pill dose...but you can start lower to assess.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  9. half life


    does anyone know the half life of the cordygen5? i'm thinking about taking the three caplets three times daily, however if the half life is 20+ hours that is not needed. I doubt the half life is that long though.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by znelson2 View Post
    does anyone know the half life of the cordygen5? i'm thinking about taking the three caplets three times daily, however if the half life is 20+ hours that is not needed. I doubt the half life is that long though.
    three times daily is excessive...and if you read my post above you'll see that I said it lasts up to 12 hours in your system after taking 1 dose.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Man body octane vs Cordygen5 + Cordygen vo2 ultra
    By ryukenmaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 08:25 AM
  2. ultra cordygen v02 vs. cordygen5?
    By riverb5 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 02:52 PM
  3. jack3d + cordygen5 + cordygen vo2 ultra
    By ryukenmaster in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 07:21 PM
  4. jack3d + cordygen5 + cordygen v02 ultra
    By ryukenmaster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-04-2010, 12:19 PM
Log in
Log in