Problems Taking ZMK

  1. Problems Taking ZMK


    Anyone else having difficulty swallowing these pills? I love taking these and will continue but man... damn near choking on these things.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jordinator View Post
    Anyone else having difficulty swallowing these pills? I love taking these and will continue but man... damn near choking on these things.
    friend of mine has problem taking pills too, i told him to take a deep breath, open up his throat and swallow, seems to work for him. i'm sure theres a joke somewhere in that last statement.

  3. try a healthfood shop , usually sell crushers or something to cut the pills in half
    •   
       


  4. All the new bottles should be V-Caps (My last 2 were). I'm not sure they are producing the tablets anymore. Also the V-Caps work better if you can believe it.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Jordinator View Post
    Anyone else having difficulty swallowing these pills? I love taking these and will continue but man... damn near choking on these things.
    How long have you had the bottle you're speaking of? A lot of people expressed this issue with the first version that was not a veggie cap....but we've switched over months and months ago now and nowhere should still be retailing the old version.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  6. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    How long have you had the bottle you're speaking of? A lot of people expressed this issue with the first version that was not a veggie cap....but we've switched over months and months ago now and nowhere should still be retailing the old version.
    This just made my day... Re upping today so I will choke down these last tablets and hold out for the v-caps.

    One a side note, I used to wake up and lay in bed for like 15 minutes before I felt like getting up. Now I can just get up immediately. Could this be attributed to the ZMK?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jordinator View Post
    This just made my day... Re upping today so I will choke down these last tablets and hold out for the v-caps.

    One a side note, I used to wake up and lay in bed for like 15 minutes before I felt like getting up. Now I can just get up immediately. Could this be attributed to the ZMK?
    very possible. Your body will function a GREAT deal better with the proper vitamin and mineral supplementation, which could be making you less sluggish upon waking
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Squating problems b/c of knee & other problems - help
    By gettin'old in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-15-2011, 02:25 PM
  2. Taking black powder while taking Slim Xtreme?
    By Persian1012 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 05:16 PM
  3. Any problems taking these together???
    By freakabe in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-11-2008, 05:37 PM
Log in
Log in